Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Your link is invalid.

Yeah that's because your buddy Vu got to it before you did and you also got him to give me ANOTHER infraction for some really dumb stuff. It's hard to post anything on here when you have a mod that is friends with you and your clan and is holding a grudge against me.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's true. dabears70 has a track record like you wouldn't believe. He is the only one who believed in Ryan Pace. He was all over Mitch while everyone else was busting their Watson nut. He called Eddie Jackson the steal of the draft. Don't believe me? Then just ask him. dabears70 is never shy to tell you about the things that he always gets right.

I'd reply to this but i don't want to get ANOTHER infraction from Vu for making a post that's all about what i was right about.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he was right about scamming posters out of their money in a sham FF league. Surprised he hasn't been banned for it

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd reply to this but i don't want to get ANOTHER infraction from Vu for making a post that's all about what i was right about.

Sharing private messages is against the rules. You're like the mother who blames Marilyn Manson or video games because their child gets into constant trouble.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
he was right about scamming posters out of their money in a sham FF league. Surprised he hasn't been banned for it

Pretty low of db to steal money from posters. Glad I never joined. What was he doing, changing rules as he went?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty low of db to steal money from posters. Glad I never joined. What was he doing, changing rules as he went?

yes, and vetoing trades he thought didn't make sense. I think one of them was like keenan allen for sammy watkins or something

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Free safeties never get drafted in the top 5 overall. A search on pfr only shows 2 safeties in the top 5 overall in the past 30 years, Eric Berry and Eric Turner, and both were strong safeties (although Turner was later converted to free safety and never lived up to his draft position).

Also, as much as I love Eddie Jackson's ballhawking ability and think he deserves to go to the pro bowl this year, he'll never be a Hall of Fame type player unless he learns to tackle consistently.
I thought we were talking about redo drafts... Safeties arent valued as a position as much as QB or pass rush but that wasnt What we were talking about last time i checked.
Umm he is tied for 7th in missed tackles with 5 other people included. He doesn't miss as many as u would like to believe, of course he can get better but not by much.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

It's amazing how you know anything about a league you were never in. Vu won the league and got his money dummy so who the fuck got scammed?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's amazing how you know anything about a league you were never in. Vu won the league and got his money dummy so who the fuck got scammed?

5d46335f4049bfc4b486437c3e9b12cd154d50f737df093252bd03b56c62c9ef.jpg

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn't every post you make about you being right?

That sounds like way too much work for this moderator, but I can always pass your case along to another moderator if you wish.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Please don't join in with this little group of liars. Nobody ever got scammed in that league i promise you. One dumb ass came on here and told that lie and then the other dumb asses ran with it but i promise you nobody ever got scammed or ever would get scammed by me. That's not the kind of person i am. It's juts a few little bitches on here that have nothing better to do with their time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Isn't every post you make about you being right?

That sounds like way too much work for this moderator, but I can always pass your case along to another moderator if you wish.

If you're such a stand up guy like you say in the PM's you've sent me then why don't you once and for all stop these lies that you didn't get your money for winning my fantasy league? And lets see if you can do it like a man without any stupid shit thrown into your post?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you're such a stand up guy like you say in the PM's you've sent me then why don't you once and for all stop these lies that you didn't get your money for winning my fantasy league? And lets see if you can do it like a man without any stupid shit thrown into your post?

Good Lord, does everything have to be about you?? It sure would be nice if for just one day you didn't ruin a thread with your issues.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good Lord, does everything have to be about you?? It sure would be nice if for just one day you didn't ruin a thread with your issues.

Hahahaha that's funny. You should be a mod.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hahahaha that's funny. You should be a mod.

Rush offered, but I turned him down. That doesn't change the fact that once again, you make this about yourself.

Your ego could fill the Taj Mahal.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you're such a stand up guy like you say in the pm's you've sent me then why don't you once and for all stop these lies that you didn't get your money for winning my fantasy league? And lets see if you can do it like a man without any stupid shit thrown into your post?

Attention: Chicitysports.com

I did in fact win the fantasy football league championship in the leauge the quoter poster ran last year and did receive the agreed upon cash prize despite the quoted poster's attempts to use his position as commissioner to troll the entire league into obvilion. Please take note that I absoultely spanked his stacked team when it mattered and therefore his scam league was far less of a scam league because the quoted poster faltered down the stretch. Please take note of this humiliation going foward. Thank you!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even if he failed, he was trying to rig it by vetoing legitimate trades among other things. I consider it a hanging offense.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been playing fantasy football for 34 years and when one of the players told me about it, I was shocked.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Attention: Chicitysports.com

I did in fact win the fantasy football league championship in the leauge the quoter poster ran last year and did receive the agreed upon cash prize despite the quoted poster's attempts to use his position as commissioner to troll the entire league into obvilion. Please take note that I absoultely spanked his stacked team when it mattered and therefore his scam league was far less of a scam league because the quoted poster faltered down the stretch. Please take note of this humiliation going foward. Thank you!

Imagine being a crooked commish of a FFL and rigging it to win it all, only to come in second place.

(by that, I mean: imagine being @dabears70 )