I'm bored...which Bears logo do you prefer?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Just an observation, it seems that everybody that likes the first one are the ones that are getting into big trouble in the Kyle Long thread.

Perhaps this could be a test, which logo do you like more, before you are granted admittance and the right to post on the message board. Might be a sign of aggressive behavior.

And it's observations like this that start the trolling .......

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
354.gif

Or

bears-logo.jpg
I think the bottom one looks like a more realistic bear, (where the top one is a bit bear, human or ape, and tiger). But I like the top one better, as a cool looking composition.

Liked Posts:
The wishbone C. It will always be the C. The Bears are the one team that I hope never change their uniform/logo.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
The wishbone C. It will always be the C. The Bears are the one team that I hope never change their uniform/logo.

This incredibly unofficial poll has nothing to do with my desire to have the team change the helmet logo. I am in agreement with you. This is for something i'm planning on making.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did a search for an alternate Chicago bears logo. Didn't find anything cool. I may have found the world's ugliest shirt though. Not sure if it is for the Bears or Bengals.

BEMT00061.jpg

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I did a search for an alternate Chicago bears logo. Didn't find anything cool. I may have found the world's ugliest shirt though. Not sure if it is for the Bears or Bengals.

BEMT00061.jpg

Yeah, it's a Bears shirt with the classic logo I think it's called. Agree, it's ugly as hell.