Is anyone going to actually watch the game tonight?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll watch at least the first quarter, but mainly for Fantasy purposes. Will mainly watch the cubs. Not sure anyone really cares about the outcome of this game.

Least of all John "Lazy Like a" Fox . . .

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
the biggest question for bears fans is what kind of cast will Willy Young do if he sacks Rodgers. He brought out the fly and a long cast last game.
Whichever cast is used to catch this:

ladyfish.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'll watch at least the first quarter, but mainly for Fantasy purposes. Will mainly watch the cubs. Not sure anyone really cares about the outcome of this game.

I actually have T.Montgomery going in 4 of my money leagues.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
It's probably the last time us poor people without cable and who do not live in the Chicago broadcast area will get to see the Bears this season. And as usual, they stunk up the joint on national TV. Against the Packers again, no less. Green Bay is on the verge of erasing the once-huge game-winning lead the Bears held in the rivalry between these teams. Does anyone else realize this?? Because GB has basically owned this team for what, 20 years??? That's what it feels like. Pathetic.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
My friend who was at the game said that 1/3rd of the crowd was watching the Cubs game on their phones.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Cubs suck & their uniforms look like they should be selling unicorns & cotton candy. Stupid team. Awful fans.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cubs suck & their uniforms look like they should be selling unicorns & cotton candy. Stupid team. Awful fans.

are you omelet's long lost taco?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watched Cubs until I got caught up on the DVR (had parent-teacher conferences) and then watched first half of Bears game, then Cubs game until the end, then turned the TV off when I saw we got crushed, and Hoyer was out. Hard to watch this year.