Its Dec 1st and 12 games in.....

greg23

Liked Posts:
And this bald visor wearing leader still has no fking clue about game/clock mgmt and strategy.

Wtf is he attempting to accomplish with a timeout at 17 seconds? How will his team score in those 17 seconds?

You know they are going to run the ball then either

punt the ball likely out of bounds
convert the 3rd down
Get a defensive penalty and auto 1st down
Gain yards and have a chance at a hail mary
Or
Gain yards and get out of bounds

Just a fking stupid undefensibele decison which he is STILL making.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How do you really feel though?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yeah right? The million dollar coach is making pop warner mistakes. I wonder, why oh why could that be?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hmmm

Score
Momentum
Get ball
Score again
Losing

Tell me again how his fking decison didnt matter.

Just truly fking awful

greg23

Liked Posts:
This guys decisions have been directly responsible for 2 of the 3 losses....3 of 4 coming up

greg23

Liked Posts:
I see the bald wizard doubled down on his defense of the timeout before halftime.

Calling the timeout when I called it — waiting to the time and then calling it — I’m OK with that,” he said. “What I’m not okay with is the play that happened after that and the play that happened after that, OK? So we need to get that fixed.
If you call (timeout) right away, now they’re in a position where maybe they run the same play, another draw on third-and-23. Or maybe they throw it. But then if they throw it (after) you call the timeout right away, they throw it and get the first, or there's a pass interference or something. Now you just saved them time to go down and get what they got initially anyway at the end.

“So I told you yesterday the mindset behind it was to call timeout with 17 seconds. Shut them down and call another timeout to go after the punt. What didn't happen was third-and-23.”

His ultimate strategy was a punt block? The comical thing is even if he got one; there is a chance the half is over anyway (-5-8 seconds for 3rd down + 10-12 seconds or so for punt block chaos)

I'm terrified this guy will never get game mgmt and clock strategy; ala Fat Andy.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Hey guys, Greg is terrified.

Thanks for the update.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
Now it's Dec. 4. And we're 8-4 and first in the nfc north. If you offered that to bears fans 4 months ago, most would have been willing to wager their internal organs it would not happen. I'm happy. Be happy Greg.

I do agree it was a horrible TO. But he's a first year coach. He's done everything else right. He has proven he can outsmart other teams. He has WAY more positive than negative.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This fking guy is at it again.

Holy Fuk......somebody take away the BVWL strategic decison making ability on game days

3rd and 4...run to mizell
4th and 2....fake punt from midfield.

Punt the fuker or keep your flibong offense on the field you dipahit

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Calm down greg

greg23

Liked Posts:
This guy is captain cuteness

Its gonna kill us

greg23

Liked Posts:
Love aggressiveness; he gets way too cute way too often.