Jimmy Rollins

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean the Sox signed him but not Ramirez?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't stop the sox propaganda avenues from touting "Sox sign former national league MVP" everywhere they can print it.
3 sad aspects.
1) 2,000,000 price only reason this franchise sniffs.
2) 50 game suspension for domestic violence possible
3) he is probably good enough at his age to lead off for this sad club for stretches this season.

It's not going to happen now but at one time I thought Rollins was the most likely modern player to take a run at 53 game hit streak.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Doesn't stop the sox propaganda avenues from touting "Sox sign former national league MVP" everywhere they can print it.
3 sad aspects.
1) 2,000,000 price only reason this franchise sniffs.
2) 50 game suspension for domestic violence possible
3) he is probably good enough at his age to lead off for this sad club for stretches this season.

It's not going to happen now but at one time I thought Rollins was the most likely modern player to take a run at 53 game hit streak.
1) The Sox have zero control on the print/news media.
2) He's no where near capable of being a leadoff man for any team
3) If Tyler or Carlos can't beat him out at the SS position the team is in major trouble at SS

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is a plus as far as I am concerned in that he is a veteran leader who is also a good guy in the club house. He also can bring a left handed bat to the table. I hope Salidin0 can win the job but Rollins is cheap insurance if he can't.

Jive Turkey

Liked Posts:
I'd rather see Sanchez at SS. Seems like a better glove than Saladino. Not interested in Rollins. Leader and liked in the clubhouse is coach speak BS. Wasn't that said about LaRoche and Dunn?!