Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Pierre is the worst player in MLB right now.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pierre is the worst player in MLB right now.

i could deal with a slow start, but fuck, he cant get on EVER anymore, he cant steal, and now he has learned the art of dropping baseballs to go along with his horrible arm.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pierre has the most at bats in this team, wouldn't hurt to sit em a few.

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably cause ozzie still thinks this is 2010 and juan can lead off every game and get on base 70% of the time

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
Viceido can't lead-off and we don't have a lead-off type hitter in the minors ready to replace Pierre. The entire line-up outside PK has not really ploayed to the stats on the back of their BB cards. There have been some flashes and if this team just plays to their AVG's this team is going to be heard from before its all said and done. Our BP wasn't getting the job done earlier in the year and now looks like its rebounding nicely with Santos and at the end of the bench closing games. The rotation has been up and down and Danks has deserved a better fate but has not won a game yet. So our team has had many bumps in the road so far and we can't just put it all on Pierre.

Danks........No Wins
Thornton....Can't close
Mule..........makes me still glad we didn't trade E.Jackson for him last season
Pierre.........Hasn't hit
BP adds......Had a rough start
Rios...........Hasn't hit
Quentin......Hasn't gotten going good yet
Bacon........Has been a flat out pig slop at the plate
Teahan still sucks

The team has gotten all their brainfarts out of the way now (except Teahan whos on IR thank you Jesus) and I think they're starting to show up now. Let's wait at least until June 1st then we can all bash em right now its way too early still.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viceido can't lead-off and we don't have a lead-off type hitter in the minors ready to replace Pierre. The entire line-up outside PK has not really ploayed to the stats on the back of their BB cards. There have been some flashes and if this team just plays to their AVG's this team is going to be heard from before its all said and done. Our BP wasn't getting the job done earlier in the year and now looks like its rebounding nicely with Santos and at the end of the bench closing games. The rotation has been up and down and Danks has deserved a better fate but has not won a game yet. So our team has had many bumps in the road so far and we can't just put it all on Pierre.

Danks........No Wins
Thornton....Can't close
Mule..........makes me still glad we didn't trade E.Jackson for him last season
Pierre.........Hasn't hit
BP adds......Had a rough start
Rios...........Hasn't hit
Quentin......Hasn't gotten going good yet
Bacon........Has been a flat out pig slop at the plate
Teahan still sucks

The team has gotten all their brainfarts out of the way now (except Teahan whos on IR thank you Jesus) and I think they're starting to show up now. Let's wait at least until June 1st then we can all bash em right now its way too early still.

$$$ is the real issue.

I agree with almost everything you say, but we could have Ramirez lead off and get Viciedo in the lineup, if $$$ wasn't such a contributing factor.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
JR said the $$$ was ok so just let em play for now. Things will work out Cleveland is not going to keep playing like this all year in the end Detroit and the WS will be the one thatrise to the top and I believe we will win the Central and have fun in the play-offs JMHO

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$$$ is the real issue.

I agree with almost everything you say, but we could have Ramirez lead off and get Viciedo in the lineup, if $$$ wasn't such a contributing factor.

Viciedo makes 2.5 mill per, so they are paying him a good amount to be in Charlotte.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo makes 2.5 mill per, so they are paying him a good amount to be in Charlotte.

That is a decent amount of $$ for a AAA player, no doubt about it.

Juan Pierre is making $8.5 million, though.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is a decent amount of $$ for a AAA player, no doubt about it.

Juan Pierre is making $8.5 million, though.

agreed, but at the same time that 6 million difference becomes a huge loss to the bottom line if they keep pierre in there when we are speaking of revenue. So you bench him for lili or bring up viciedo and if you start winning more with one of those replacements, more fans will buy tickets, consume food and beer, souvenirs etc. it would be a 6 million dollar gamble I guess.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
agreed, but at the same time that 6 million difference becomes a huge loss to the bottom line if they keep pierre in there when we are speaking of revenue. So you bench him for lili or bring up viciedo and if you start winning more with one of those replacements, more fans will buy tickets, consume food and beer, souvenirs etc. it would be a 6 million dollar gamble I guess.

I agree with you completely (gasp!) but I think that risk is why they haven't done it so far.