Looking for a whitesox hat that is impossible to find

Whitesox78

Liked Posts:
I know this might be an odd request but would anybody living in the city of chicago be able to find a hat in a store and would be willing to ship it to me? I have looked all over the internet for months at every possible site and am unable to find the script c hat. The hat from the mid 80's with the script c. I wanted the cooperstown one thats fitted 7 1/8. Im assuming you could find it in a store somewhere in chicago. I would be willing to pay an extra $20 or so for your time. I could do paypal. I would pay for shipping and the cost of the hat obviously.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this might be an odd request but would anybody living in the city of chicago be able to find a hat in a store and would be willing to ship it to me? I have looked all over the internet for months at every possible site and am unable to find the script c hat. The hat from the mid 80's with the script c. I wanted the cooperstown one thats fitted 7 1/8. Im assuming you could find it in a store somewhere in chicago. I would be willing to pay an extra $20 or so for your time. I could do paypal. I would pay for shipping and the cost of the hat obviously.

Hello. Welcome to CCS.

Unfortunately, the White Sox board here sees no traffic, thus no one here will be able to answer your question.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Hello. Welcome to CCS.

Unfortunately, the White Sox board here sees no traffic, thus no one here will be able to answer your question.

Go slip in a puddle of aids junior.

And a sincere well done to ijustposthere for actually being helpful.

I used to wear that hat, but NEVER liked it. For the past year, I've been wearing a 1929 model.

pMLB2-2545919dt.jpg

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go slip in a puddle of aids junior.

And a sincere well done to ijustposthere for actually being helpful.

I used to wear that hat, but NEVER liked it. For the past year, I've been wearing a 1929 model.

pMLB2-2545919dt.jpg

Junior? You must have meant to quote IJPH.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hello. Welcome to CCS.

camwank.0.gif

Is this the hat you're looking for?

hwl

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
camwank.0.gif

Is this the hat you're looking for?

hwl

Still think Cam Newton is a bust?