CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So the whole unhinged bigot from Elgin that's all an act? Being a football idiot, loving Trump, laughing at small children being gassed, he's just having fun?

It's literally a performance piece to not be taken seriously.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the whole unhinged bigot from Elgin that's all an act? Being a football idiot, loving Trump, laughing at small children being gassed, he's just having fun?

Not buying it

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice article... Link with excerpt below.

http://www.espn.com/blog/chicago/be...exec-who-helped-matt-nagy-chase-his-nfl-dream

From selling homes to the NFL: How an 'angel' helped Matt Nagy
2:02 AM ET | Wayne DrehsESPN Senior Writer

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- As he strolled into the tiny, dimly lit, all-brick restaurant 10 years ago, Matt Nagy had one goal: to put football in his past. But little did he know his three-hour dinner meeting would circuitously lead to the exact opposite. And the stranger he was about to meet he would one day refer to as his "angel." And it would all happen against the longest of odds.

"That word ‘angel’ is more than a little humbling," says Larry Wisdom, the man at the other end of the table that night in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "It’s embarrassing. I had no intention of hiring him. Ten percent chance? Maybe? And that’s being generous. There’s no rewriting history here."

Instead, there is the unlikely tale of a man who was unemployed, out of football and desperately seeking a job in new home sales becoming the driving force behind the resurrection of one of the NFL’s most storied franchises. In two seasons with the Chicago Bears, former coach Marc Trestman won 13 games. In three years John Fox won 14 games. Matt Nagy has won 12 games and an NFC North championship in his first year. And the season isn’t over.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
7 years ago he was selling real estate. Now the Bears make him head coach. So much for having expereince

Is there anyone worse than Ryan Pace?
Bears new Head Coach

real-estate-agent-1024x576.jpg
Dumbfuck talking again. Real Estate agents always make the best NFL Head Coaches LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Yeah, cause real estate agents are the bedrock of NFL coaching. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I just sent my buddy a message that our new HC was a fulltime real estate agent nine years ago. He laughed and said leave it up to the Bears to pull that kinda shit

LOLOLOLOLOLOL FUCKING MORON

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Outstanding necro, very well played. A nice reminder of what an actual idiot ommy is.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1909 Albert Einstein was a clerk at the Patent Office. 1915 he published General Theory of Relativity.
Fuck Yeah.....ommy got burned