May 7th

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I've read numerous places now that there will be a mini free agency wave starting May 7th since after that date signing players doesn't affect comp picks. Any of these players interest you? Anyone else out there you'd like the Bearz to sign?

[B]Field Yates[/B]‏Verified account @[B]FieldYates[/B]
FollowFollow @FieldYates
More
Following the draft, notable unsigned NFL free agents: * Ziggy Ansah * Eric Berry * Ndamukong Suh * Corey Liuget * Michael Crabtree * Jamie Collins * Tre Boston * Jay Ajayi * Derrick Morgan * Muhammad Wilkerson * Shane Ray

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Shane Ray
Suh (Pipe Dream)
Ziggy is probably a pipe dream as well.

MauleR

Liked Posts:
I really wanted Eric Berry to be a Bear back in the day.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Love Eric Berry, but dude just can't stay healthy. Kansas City adored him and they finally had to cut him because he couldn't stay on the field - tells you all you need to know.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Suh or Wilkerson. I think the Bears are good with their OLB depth after signing Lynch. Don’t see them spending on Ansah and while Ray is intriguing, they still have Irving/Fitts/Betts battling it out. Not to mention RRH who supposedly will get reps outside as well.

Give me a DL. Wilkerson or Suh and let’s roll.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Suh or Wilkerson. I think the Bears are good with their OLB depth after signing Lynch. Don’t see them spending on Ansah and while Ray is intriguing, they still have Irving/Fitts/Betts battling it out. Not to mention RRH who supposedly will get reps outside as well.

Give me a DL. Wilkerson or Suh and let’s roll.
Totally disagree about OLB. That depth chart scares da fuq outa me.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Totally disagree about OLB. That depth chart scares da fuq outa me.

This. If leonard floyd gets hurt again our depth is basically zero. Both Mack and him ideally play 75-80% of the snaps, Lynch fills in the majority of the rest.(33% last year)

Floyd goes down, or god forbid mack, and you have to rely on irvin or fitts to be on the field 1/3 of the time. I'm good on that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really wanted Eric Berry to be a Bear back in the day.
Back in a day Eric Berry was an amazing elite football player but now he can barely walk like a competent human being.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This. If leonard floyd gets hurt again our depth is basically zero. Both Mack and him ideally play 75-80% of the snaps, Lynch fills in the majority of the rest.(33% last year)

Floyd goes down, or god forbid mack, and you have to rely on irvin or fitts to be on the field 1/3 of the time. I'm good on that.

At first it sounded like you had a huge issue with (and might even be slightly angry about) the Bears OLB depth but then your final sentence contradicts that sentiment. I'm confused.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's also easily the BPA, Pace would really nail this free agency if this is the pick.

I like him but I think our RB group is set. I doubt we run the ball more than last year, which would leave like 100 carries each for our 3 back group right now.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see a single guy mentioned that fits the pay structure and positional needs of the team.

Who are the swing tackles, TE's, and CB's available?

Focus on that and put this May 7th-June 1st (cuts) thread back on track.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Only some higher quality G/OT backup would interest me from "roster depth vs. Cap situation" standpoint.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At first I thought you had something meaningful to post, but nah, just troll shit again. Back to the ignore list you go nerd.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I'm Good
I honestly was just trying to understand, sorry to anger you so.

Also, if you had me on ignore you would not have seen my post, or known that I even had posted FYI. So not sure why you are lying about something so easily verifiable....

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's true...you should never have to put someone "back onto" the ignore list. Please PM me if you continue to experience this glitch @msadows

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's true...you should never have to put someone "back onto" the ignore list. Please PM me if you continue to experience this glitch @msadows