Mike McCarthy denies 'utterly absurd' massage claims

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mike McCarthy denies 'utterly absurd' massage claims

For the second consecutive day, Mike McCarthy and his unceremonious breakup with the Green Bay Packers have been making headlines, Jeremy Bergman of NFL.comreports.
On Wednesday, McCarthy detailed to ESPN's Rob Demovsky that Green Bay could not have handled his midseason and post-game firing "any worse." On Thursday, Bleacher Report's Tyler Dunne released an exhaustive article detailing the deterioration of the relationship between McCarthy and quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Among the accusations levied against the former Packers coach, who was fired following a Dec. 13th loss to the lowly Arizona Cardinals at Lambeau Field, in the B/R article is that McCarthy would miss meetings to have massages in his office at the team facility.
McCarthy denied those claims and refuted other aspects of the article to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero on Thursday.
"I wouldn't even know where to start and stop with the article," the former Packers coach told Pelissero. "But to say that I skipped a team meeting for a massage is utterly absurd."
McCarthy added, laughing, "I have a massage scheduled tomorrow, and I can promise you I will not miss my primary responsibility of picking up my two kids from school."

jeremy-bergman-25379839.jpg

images

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it that the city of Green Bay has responded to a request from Aaron Rodgers to tear up Mike McCarthy way and repurpose it into a lazy river.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Damn OP, you beat me to it by a few seconds.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Do we really need two threads about this? What a clown show CCS has become. Where are the mods?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
here we go again with the gender and orientation harassment!!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't there been enough stories this year about old men getting massages?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bunch of kids. Is that wrong?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Aaron rodgers was actually the one giving him a massage.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rumor has it that the city of Green Bay has responded to a request from Aaron Rodgers to tear up Mike McCarthy way and repurpose it into a lazy river.
Actually they are renaming the street with door by door massage parlors, McCarthy Way

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Even with all thos controversy surrounding GB they still were coherent enough to own us and the division.......heres to the future