MJ he is not

Riker

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Again, those black and white televisions fool you every time.

Have you watched what this guy does offensively. He has no choice, he takes jumpers, he drives to the basket. Jordan played in a different time, in the 80's they didn't call fouls the way they do now, in the 90's, people started to notice a difference. Jordan noticeably got his calls and got the benefit from the doubt from referees. Did you see Jordan's last shot as a Bull? He shoved Russell out to the parking lot!

Like I said before, Kobe is every bit as good as MJ athletically. LeBron, there has been no precedence for him in this league, ever.

You're pathetic.

Biased, aboard the LeRef hypewagon and your knowledge is highly questionable.

Jordan didn't push Russell that hard, you have to be seriously challenged to think that Russell's tripping over was a product of Jordan's hand.

Those plays were never whistled in the 90's.

But I know it stings you that MJ was the type of guy to hit a Title winning shot, where as LeRef's highest achievement was a Game 2 fluke shot that people like you already christened into one of the best shots in NBA history.

I swear that "push-off" talk is so fucking ridiculous now...I wonder, if you ever play basketball (which I bet you don't, you're too busy watching great LeBron - lowering his shoulder and driving to the hoop while looking at the refs, that's all he does) how the hell do you suppose control your hand when someones on you?

MJ was supposed to put that hand behind his back? Just to make sure he doesn't "touch" Russell.

Or, I'm sorry - push Russell to the parking lot.

Yeah. Russell tripping over wasn't the case of Jordan selling him the stop-fake, naw.

It was MJ's hand of power that pushed him. Matrix style.

Let's watch what will LeStern do tonight.

I'll take a wild guess.

Play 1-on-5, lower the shoulder - bulldoze in the lane (no travel, no charging foul) - go to the line.

GOAT.

Riker

Liked Posts:
PS

Unlike people that back up their arguments with "its like that because I said so"

Here

v2tcms.jpg

Maybe to someone who isn't hanging on LeSterns scrotum, this ONE SITUATION (out of numerous similar situations like this in the series) will be interesting.

And you homers have the audacity to mention Jordan's shot over this.

16k3pzb.gif

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You're pathetic.

Biased, aboard the LeRef hypewagon and your knowledge is highly questionable.

Jordan didn't push Russell that hard, you have to be seriously challenged to think that Russell's tripping over was a product of Jordan's hand.

Those plays were never whistled in the 90's.

But I know it stings you that MJ was the type of guy to hit a Title winning shot, where as LeRef's highest achievement was a Game 2 fluke shot that people like you already christened into one of the best shots in NBA history.

I swear that "push-off" talk is so fucking ridiculous now...I wonder, if you ever play basketball (which I bet you don't, you're too busy watching great LeBron - lowering his shoulder and driving to the hoop while looking at the refs, that's all he does) how the hell do you suppose control your hand when someones on you?

MJ was supposed to put that hand behind his back? Just to make sure he doesn't "touch" Russell.

Or, I'm sorry - push Russell to the parking lot.

Yeah. Russell tripping over wasn't the case of Jordan selling him the stop-fake, naw.

It was MJ's hand of power that pushed him. Matrix style.

Let's watch what will LeStern do tonight.

I'll take a wild guess.

Play 1-on-5, lower the shoulder - bulldoze in the lane (no travel, no charging foul) - go to the line.

GOAT.

Dude, Russell tripped? Seriously? If Russell pushed Jordan that hard, it wouldn't have been called? Really? I played basketball, yes. Has nothing to do with the point. Ever seen Lebron hit a jumpshot? You make no sense. Stevie Wonder could tell me more about Jordan and Lebron's game than you could.

Like I said, if Lebron was to come to Chicago, your kids would all be named Lebron, you would live in Lebronworld and drive the Lebronmobile. Its all relative, and that is why you have no clue.

Why would I hate to see Jordan be successful? I paid good money to watch him play, I am a Bulls fan. I have never rooted against Jordan, until he went to the Wizards.

The need to compare a 23, 24 year old to Jordan's legacy so closely symbolizes the greatness this boy has. Period. So yeah, lets watch Lebron tonight.

Hope you can get that antennae in the right position so you can get a clear, black and white picture. Enjoy.

Now that you have put that image up, in color, Lebron doesn't have a right to drive to the hole? And if he does, someone would have to have POSITION for it to be an offensive foul on Lebron. I am just a realist, not a Jordan worshipper. I loved watching him play, I love watching Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Melo and other great players. I am actually rooting for the Magic to win. Lebron has a long way to go and that is scary...

Riker

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Dude, Russell tripped? Seriously?

Yeah, dude, like, seriously, like, he did, dude, like, it happened.

I know it doesn't fit your weird agenda (prasing 19 year old LeJames) but then again, if you think that Russell fell on his ass because Jordan was able to push him, then my advice to you is go back on the forums and don't ever go to the park for a pick up game.

Dude. Seriously.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't know what you watch but its not basketball. Are you MJ's limo driver or something? Here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCTp57LQro

Since you are basketball dumb, get a friend to explain to you what happened...

So what, his hand missed dude's ass? I was happy when he hit the shot, but it is what it is. Lebron gets favorable calls, just like Kobe, Wade, and Jordan. That is not the excuse for his greatness.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Riker wrote:
PS

Unlike people that back up their arguments with "its like that because I said so"

Here

v2tcms.jpg

Maybe to someone who isn't hanging on LeSterns scrotum, this ONE SITUATION (out of numerous similar situations like this in the series) will be interesting.

And you homers have the audacity to mention Jordan's shot over this.

16k3pzb.gif

That's pretty much a textbook example of a blocking foul.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's pretty much a textbook example of a blocking foul.

Amen...

And he is from Croatia, one of my favorite players (Kukoc) is from there. What the hell were you watching????

Riker

Liked Posts:
Oh

Sorry.

A forum member said - that was a blocking foul.

I will take a member of a forum for granted. Yes - it was a clear blocking foul.

Dumbasses like Bill Simmons are just hating. Him and Dan Patrick and god knows how many game insiders.

All praise be to Allah.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What does Allah have to do with.....dude, forget it your basketball IQ is nonexistent. If I agreed with your dumb ass argument, I wouldn't put that video up of a clear blocking foul.

A little advice, do your homework and check out the evidence before presenting it, and try not to call people dumb who dont agree with your dumb ass opinions.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
From the NBA rulebook.

Section II-Blocking
Blocking is illegal personal contact which impedes the progress of an opponent.

a. A player shall not hold, push, charge into, impede the progress of an oppo-nent by extending a hand, forearm, leg or knee or by bending the body into a posi-tion that is not normal. Contact that results in the re-routing of an opponent is a foul which must be called immediately.
b. Contact initiated by the defensive player guarding a player with the ball is not legal. This contact includes, but is not limited to, forearm, hands, or body check.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude can't be helped, he got a mad-on for Lebron.

Its like Lebron owes him child support or something...

Riker

Liked Posts:
LMAO your simple minded logic is flabbergasting I don't think I have the energy to "debate" with you buffoons.

Couch potatos always gain on me over the internet, I can't help that.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The debate is over, call me what you want, I am a couch potato to a certain point, long enough to sit and actually watch the game. I am just saying when you present your case, be better prepared. Don't give video evidence that is contrary of your argument, makes you look silly....

Did you see the video I put up? Any comments, use both eyes, good and bad and you will see what I am saying.