Nazr Mohammed shoves LeBron to Ground - Video

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lebronshove.gif

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
damn and I had to work too and I missed it...that ruined my night. Good shit Nazr :clap: Wonder how pissed Hou was after seeing that :troll:

czman

Liked Posts:
That was a thug move. Sometimes you have to get physical, but moves like that are not going to do you any favors with the Refs. The Bulls need to be tough and physical, but they have to stop going over the line. The shove on Anderson by Noah was stupid too.

The Bulls are not good enough to play foolish basketball and still win. Right now the Bulls are playing outside the lines as far as I am concerned.

The Bulls need to play hard to win, but this play is just goonish.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a total bandwagon Bulls fan - I will completely admit it. My friends and I switched from the Red Wings game to that and some of them went nuts with excitement... The loved it. Me, I thought that was bush league. If you want to play physical, play physical in the paint. All he did was negate a technical free throw and look like a thuggish Special person. Congrats.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wonder how we'll adjust to being the new joke thugs of the league after tonight :elephant:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
How did you feel after the Bulls LOST THE GAME??? You have to be kidding me...

Neutral. I already said even if we outplayed them it wouldn't matter because they would get the calls, which did happen. The Heat are almost always favored by the refs so I can't be pissed every time :shrug:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Neutral. I already said even if we outplayed them it wouldn't matter because they would get the calls, which did happen. The Heat are almost always favored by the refs so I can't be pissed every time :shrug:

Hmmmm...and the whole "Miami is the better team..." thing is something you totally missed? Lol...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Hmmmm...and the whole "Miami is the better team..." thing is something you totally missed? Lol...

They are because especially with no Rose they have a lot more fire power. I don't have a problem acknowledging that they have 2 players that are way better than everyone on our roster but that doesn't mean everything. We may not have won tonight had the calls been more fair but the refs pretty much gave the heat the win and I know I'm not the only one that thinks that. Also just because someone/a team has more talent doesn't mean they should be allowed to flop around like fish.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bad part about this loss...perhaps the worst thing as a fan of this team, is that now we're probably going to be portrayed as the bad guys, kind of like us vs Indiana a couple years ago. When you knock a guy like Lebron to the ground like that and can't "back that up" with a win, it just looks awful. We already had a bad rap for game 2 and the crazy technicals in that game and this just exacerbates that.

It annoys the crap out of me as a fan of this team to see things like "Rose is a pussy" and "Rose doesn't want to come back because he knows Lebron will destroy him" and now they'll be jawing about how we're just thugs and pushing guys around because we're not good enough to hold Lebron's jock strap and stuff like that.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Did someone a few posts back just LoL because someone missed the point that that Heat are the Better team?

So the idiot poster thinks the HeaT are so much a better team because they barely beat a Bulls team with only a 6 man rotation.............OK
The Heat arnt that much better if they struggle against a team with only 6 fucking players for Thibbs to choose from.
Its like Thibbs has to play 6 card draw poker with the same 6 cards over and over again.

If the Bulls had there full roster, would the Heat really be that much better of a team?

I beg to differ.

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Did someone a few posts back just LoL because someone missed the point that that Heat are the Better team?

So the idiot poster thinks the HeaT are so much a better team because they barely beat a Bulls team with only a 6 man rotation.............OK
The Heat arnt that much better if they struggle against a team with only 6 fucking players for Thibbs to choose from.
Its like Thibbs has to play 6 card draw poker with the same 6 cards over and over again.

If the Bulls had there full roster, would the Heat really be that much better of a team?

I beg to differ.

It's houeffna, he'd like to do this to LeBron.

[video=youtube;bxGZrk8JQDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGZrk8JQDg[/video]

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I beg to differ.

And this post is why your dumb ass should take up knitting and stop watching basketball. Never over the last 3 seasons has the Bulls been a better team than Miami...hell, you aren't even worth calling yourself Scottie Pippen. You should be named after some buster player who didn't know basketball you should be BradSellers1988 or something. Its sad that random people can show up at this forum...read the dumb shit you write...and maybe assume that you represent Bulls fans.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bad part about this loss...perhaps the worst thing as a fan of this team, is that now we're probably going to be portrayed as the bad guys, kind of like us vs Indiana a couple years ago. When you knock a guy like Lebron to the ground like that and can't "back that up" with a win, it just looks awful. We already had a bad rap for game 2 and the crazy technicals in that game and this just exacerbates that.

It annoys the crap out of me as a fan of this team to see things like "Rose is a pussy" and "Rose doesn't want to come back because he knows Lebron will destroy him" and now they'll be jawing about how we're just thugs and pushing guys around because we're not good enough to hold Lebron's jock strap and stuff like that.
Turns out you're right about how it will be portrayed. It's just that I don't care that much about how the media portray anything.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/...but-it-wont-fly-when-heat-can-stay-above-fray

Heat keep cool
Nazr Mohammed and the Bulls try to get tough with Miami, but Ken Berger says the Heat stay above the fray en route to a big win. Story | Recap: MIA 104, CHI 94