NFL replay

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Running away from what argument? You have to play well for 60 minutes and Cutler and the offense should have put the game away early. You know the defense wasn't going to keep up it's end of the bargain so, it's up to the offense to make plays early to change the tone of the game. If you start the game on Green Bay's 42 yard line and come away with zero points that inexcusable. When you throw a pass to Jeffery when he's in press man on third and three and the CB has your WR out leveraged and breaks up the pass that's lazy. He forced it because he thought his arm strength would win the day.

And for you to give Cutler credit on the 30 yard drive for Trestman's play calls and Forte's runs is hilarious.

Are you saying this game was all Jay Cutler's fault?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
And for you to give Cutler credit on the 30 yard drive for Trestman's play calls and Forte's runs is hilarious.

You seriously were just bashing Trestman on his playcalling.

And people wonder why. I loathed the Trestman hire.

Cutler gets some credit for the final play call, not Forte's running. He picks from the play(s) Trestman gives him, runs included. By leading his team, you expect him to throw every down? Down by 6 at the half at that? Because that is what you are insinuating. IMO, Trestman is not a good gameplanner in the first half yet. I hate it, but unlike his predecessors, he makes adjustments very well. Being gone from the NFL for 9 years while performing so well overall, I'll hold final judgement on "loathing" him till he gets up to speed.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Are you saying this game was all Jay Cutler's fault?

No but the QB play in the game was Cutler's was his fault. The 226 yards passing, his fault. We've already seen Cutler needs players around him to make him better, rather than making the players around him better. Brady Manning Rodgers they make other players better, Cutler needs the ideal set of circumstances to even be a top-10 QB.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No but the QB play in the game was Cutler's was his fault. The 226 yards passing, his fault. We've already seen Cutler needs players around him to make him better, rather than making the players around him better. Brady Manning Rodgers they make other players better, Cutler needs the ideal set of circumstances to even be a top-10 QB.

Stopped reading after you said no.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading after you said no.

You would think fans of a franchise that has had some of the worst QB play in the history of the NFL would be able to contemplate how important QB play truly is. Instead they see mediocre to above average play and accept that as the standard. The whole well it's better than we used to have...

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Good morning sleepy head! What about john Kuhn, driving on weed,and the pEckers dominating the Bears but you had to watch thru your fingers With your dick between your legs?

This dumbass is living in a fantasyworld! Boykins sucks and so did his awful stats. Erin is now projecting make believe numbers because he is so wrong and a homer ass all the time. Cobb as well. Now driving under the influence of weed does not impair driving skills?! This kid is the dumbest poster by far and I really do not think he is out of high school with comments like these...just wow :lmao:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dumbass is living in a fantasyworld! Boykins sucks and so did his awful stats. Erin is now projecting make believe numbers because he is so wrong and a homer ass all the time. Cobb as well. Now driving under the influence of weed does not impair driving skills?! This kid is the dumbest poster by far and I really do not think he is out of high school with comments like these...just wow :lmao:

I think everyone knows he is a High School kid. If he is older then that, well, i would just feel sorry for him.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm not so sure the kid is even in high school yet…

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I think everyone knows he is a High School kid. If he is older then that, well, i would just feel sorry for him.

I have read where Erinitout said he was 19, therefore he should be going into the ninth grade if he is a typical pEckers fan...

And it's ok to feel sorry for him Leon! He never had a chance with drunken daddy downer and his whore of a mother.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have read where Erinitout said he was 19, therefore he should be going into the ninth grade if he is a typical pEckers fan...

And it's ok to feel sorry for him Leon! He never had a chance with drunken daddy downer and his whore of a mother.

There's no way he's 19...

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no way he's 19...

Not to join in on the stereotypical parade (which I don't condone), my guess is that if he was a 19 yr old Packer fan, he would mention drinking a lot more. Plus not act like a jackass most of the time.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

9th grade!! :rolling::rolling::rolling:

That's some good shit right there!! Thanks for keeping the thread more entertaining than Erin did.....on accident LMAO

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not to join in on the stereotypical parade (which I don't condone), my guess is that if he was a 19 yr old Packer fan, he would mention drinking a lot more. Plus not act like a jackass most of the time.

Is it cool to make fun of someone knowing it's past their bed time? He's probably wanking to a poster of Clay's post sack teabag stance under the covers.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:

Agreed on the "stereotypical parade" but this kid doesn't fit any stereotypes with the exception of condoning being high and driving, and probably playing dungeons and dragons with his two friends (mind you this is when he can't own somebody with statistical data on a bears message board).

You also have to understand this species of pEcker fan is one from outside the land of the dairy air, he is from new yooouurrkk state brah! He isn't the typical brat eatin, cheese fuckin, red headed (no offense firecrotch pEcker fan), fat fuck, beer consuming, pEcker fan puke from Wiscōnsin.

And to the contrary of your other statement, the only reason everbody knows that sad little bitch boy Is a pEckers fan, is because he DOES act like a jackass most of the time!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed on the "stereotypical parade" but this kid doesn't fit any stereotypes with the exception of condoning being high and driving, and probably playing dungeons and dragons with his two friends (mind you this is when he can't own somebody with statistical data on a bears message board).

You also have to understand this species of pEcker fan is one from outside the land of the dairy air, he is from new yooouurrkk state brah! He isn't the typical brat eatin, cheese fuckin, red headed (no offense firecrotch pEcker fan), fat fuck, beer consuming, pEcker fan puke from Wiscōnsin.

And to the contrary of your other statement, the only reason everbody knows that sad little bitch boy Is a pEckers fan, is because he DOES act like a jackass most of the time!

Being a Packer fan doesn't make you a jackass most of the time. I've certainly been a jackass before. But I've been to several games at Soldier Field, several times by myself. I always wear my Packer jersey. Haven't had much trouble. Most annoying was a Bears fan that stood next to me in the piss line and screamed at me the entire time I waited. He wasn't even in line. He was just in between lines screaming at me like a jackass. The biggest jackass thing I have done at Soldier was after a Packer loss I was walking out of Soldier Field and some people were playing catch with a snowball. I ran in, lept, intercepted the snowball and spiked it. They weren't mad, I kept walking and "the quarterback" gave me a high five. We aren't all bad people. If I was I would have been dead long ago.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Being a Packer fan doesn't make you a jackass most of the time. I've certainly been a jackass before. But I've been to several games at Soldier Field, several times by myself. I always wear my Packer jersey. Haven't had much trouble. Most annoying was a Bears fan that stood next to me in the piss line and screamed at me the entire time I waited. He wasn't even in line. He was just in between lines screaming at me like a jackass. The biggest jackass thing I have done at Soldier was after a Packer loss I was walking out of Soldier Field and some people were playing catch with a snowball. I ran in, lept, intercepted the snowball and spiked it. They weren't mad, I kept walking and "the quarterback" gave me a high five. We aren't all bad people. If I was I would have been dead long ago.

FYI- My kids have a fifty/fifty chance of being pEcker fans and it isn't from their pops...Grrrr

They are to young to determine which way they will sway but we are quite certain they will eventually be Vikings or lions fans out of spite!

Also pEcker fan that is some seriously funny shit about the guy screaming at you in the pisser! Sorry if it was traumatic, truly, but I can't stop laughing thinking about it. It's not like it's normally a quick trip to the head, especially at soldier field, how long was the goofy fucker screaming at you?

Xo pEcker fan. You MIGHT be one of the "good ones".

And sorry Urblock I too like brats and beer and cheese for that matter!! I was just trying to paint a picture of the "stereotypical" pEcker fan!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI- My kids have a fifty/fifty chance of being pEcker fans and it isn't from their pops...Grrrr

They are to young to determine which way they will sway but we are quite certain they will eventually be Vikings or lions fans out of spite!

Also pEcker fan that is some seriously funny shit about the guy screaming at you in the pisser! Sorry if it was traumatic, truly, but I can't stop laughing thinking about it. It's not like it's normally a quick trip to the head, especially at soldier field, how long was the goofy fucker screaming at you?

Xo pEcker fan. You MIGHT be one of the "good ones".

And sorry Urblock I too like brats and beer and cheese for that matter!! I was just trying to paint a picture of the "stereotypical" pEcker fan!

I assume you know piss lines. Even with a trough. Can't remember if it was a through or not. Regardless. It was a about 10 people in front of me. So, a long time. And the nice comforting feeling not knowing whether or not he was going to smash my face in the wall when I was pissing.

For your kids, I suggest giving them a ton of Bears clothes. Packer clothing helped brain wash me even though they sucked ass when I grew up. I'd also suggest buying bulk Bears football cards off of eBay. I don't know how kids respond today to cards in the age of the internet. I personally can still tell you most stats from the 1982 World Series Brewers team. I was 7 then.