No more football for Zach Miller

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I will forever be upset that the last play of Miller's career should have been a fucking TD and they decided to overturn it. People freak out about the Dez or CJ catch/no catch stuff, but I still think Miller's was the biggest robbery of them all. Fuck the refs and the league for backing them up.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will forever be upset that the last play of Miller's career should have been a fucking TD and they decided to overturn it. People freak out about the Dez or CJ catch/no catch stuff, but I still think Miller's was the biggest robbery of them all. Fuck the refs and the league for backing them up.

And then the league made a video to show that the refs made the correct call. And they're like, "See this shadow right here? That's the ball." When in actuality, if you go frame-by-frame, you can actually see the catch. The league is just a bunch of self-righteous cunts, and can't say, "Yeah, we fucked up. We'll do better."

v0lHX2o.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And then the league made a video to show that the refs made the correct call. And they're like, "See this shadow right here? That's the ball." When in actuality, if you go frame-by-frame, you can actually see the catch. The league is just a bunch of self-righteous cunts, and can't say, "Yeah, we fucked up. We'll do better."

v0lHX2o.png
I'm mad about that and also mad that they actually played Trubisky who was so green he overthrew Miller and essentially caused the career ending injury to what could have been one of his biggest weapons. And now Shaheen, a total DUD, is his replacement?????? wow

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
And now Shaheen, a total DUD, is his replacement??????

Wouldn't Burton technically be the replacement? Shaheen was/is still 2nd fiddle at best no?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't Burton technically be the replacement? Shaheen was/is still 2nd fiddle at best no?
Yeah I guess so. I was more thinking the body types...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I hope Shaheen gronks all over all of your bitchy little faces.

mecha

Liked Posts:
quality dude. bogus finish. pretty sad.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Johnny Knox is rested and ready.