***OFFICIAL Draft Thread***

TL1961

Liked Posts:
AZ will give him away, because they have no other option that is good. It is odd that there really are not a lot of teams looking for QB right now. Miami is tanking. Denver may be an option. Or Green Bay.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I suppose a reporter has to at least mention it, but to be an “NFL insider” and have to say who unfollowed whom on Instagram is so “high school girl-like”.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
AZ will give him away, because they have no other option that is good. It is odd that there really are not a lot of teams looking for QB right now. Miami is tanking. Denver may be an option. Or Green Bay.
I am not a fan of Rosen at all and neither is the rest of the league or they would have been itching to make a trade for him before the draft. Pretty obvious what the rest of the league thinks of Rosen as a QB.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose a reporter has to at least mention it, but to be an “NFL insider” and have to say who unfollowed whom on Instagram is so “high school girl-like”.

What did Jordan Howard do last off season to trigger all those trade rumors? Close/suspend his twitter?

I don't see how mentioning that Rosen unfollowed the Cards is high-school girl like. Kinda worth mentioning when you were a 1st round pick last year and the team has already given up on you.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
Had to work so I didn’t see the draft but waking up and reading about all the picks My first impression is, Arizona really shit the bed with the Murray pick. Rosen was only there a year and they needed to give him time to develop. Murry just doesn’t seem worth a first to me, he is no Baker. Copycat league failed pick here. They could have picked a very good Defensive player here or traded down. The irony of the pick is Bosa will be in their backfield twice a year for the next 10years to remind them of their mistake.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am not a fan of Rosen at all and neither is the rest of the league or they would have been itching to make a trade for him before the draft. Pretty obvious what the rest of the league thinks of Rosen as a QB.
And yet he’s probably a better quarterback than Daniel Jones who is drafted number seven last night

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Arizona drafts a CB at #33, chances are they probably deal a disgruntled Peterson

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Had to work so I didn’t see the draft but waking up and reading about all the picks My first impression is, Arizona really shit the bed with the Murray pick. Rosen was only there a year and they needed to give him time to develop. Murry just doesn’t seem worth a first to me, he is no Baker. Copycat league failed pick here. They could have picked a very good Defensive player here or traded down. The irony of the pick is Bosa will be in their backfield twice a year for the next 10years to remind them of their mistake.
Don't agree with you on this one as they have a new coaching staff that want their players. Rosen is not very good, that is why no other teams want him. As for Bosa, that would not have been my selection if I were the 49ers. If Kingsbury is going to get fired, he might as well get fired with his QB at the helm, that the one that he inherited.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What did Jordan Howard do last off season to trigger all those trade rumors? Close/suspend his twitter?

I don't see how mentioning that Rosen unfollowed the Cards is high-school girl like. Kinda worth mentioning when you were a 1st round pick last year and the team has already given up on you.

Well, considering we all knew Murray was going number one it really is rather irrelevant what Rosen did on social media because it’s obvious he’s on his way out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rosen is not well liked by his teammates as well. His UCLA teammates said he was a poor leader.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Miami knows that they will suck. If they were smart, they should offer a mid-round pick and a future mid round pick. Arizona has to dump him; they can't keep him on the roster because he will quickly become a distraction with his mouth. If they don't get him, then just tank for Tua

Even if they got him, Tank for Tua is still a possibility.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
I can see where the leadership thing could be a problem, in my opinion I think Rosen’s a bit aloof, very similar to Aaron Rodgers. But you can’t deny his skill set. Who knows, my opinion doesn’t really matter. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him with the patriots or chargers or one a team with a vet QB with a few yrs left.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
There are a ton of very nice prospects left, I could see a trade up to the second from Pace.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Even if they got him, Tank for Tua is still a possibility.

Imagine being drafted in the first round to be traded the following year because the team drafted another QB, to then later have your new team draft a QB to replace you.

Also maybe trading for Rosen is how Miami tanks for Tua