Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
fckya.gif

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want the Bears to go 1-15 so that George McCaskey and Ted Phillips have to sit back and look at the utter fucking waste land that they have created.

I want them to have the sheer scope of their failure grinder into their faces.

I want the press conference about Virginia being pissed off AGAIN.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I want the Bears to go 1-15 so that George McCaskey and Ted Phillips have to sit back and look at the utter fucking waste land that they have created.

I want them to have the sheer scope of their failure grinder into their faces.

I want the press conference about Virginia being pissed off AGAIN.

I'm glad you feel as though second and first year competent players should be playing at such a high level. In their last five years Angelo and Emery drafted two competent players, Long and Jeffrey.

Let that sink in for a moment. Two players entering the pinnacle of their NFL careers and you're ready to go nuclear all over again thus risking becoming the Cleveland Browns of front office turnover cycles.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm glad you feel as though second and first year competent players should be playing at such a high level. In their last five years Angelo and Emery drafted two competent players, Long and Jeffrey.

Let that sink in for a moment. Two players entering the pinnacle of their NFL careers and you're ready to go nuclear all over again thus risking becoming the Cleveland Browns of front office turnover cycles.

Not nuclear.

I want to fire John Fox. Firing a mediocre HC is hardly going nuclear.

1. I do not think Fox is a very good coach and I think his team is under achieving even with the talent limitations.

2. I do not have faith in him to make the transitions from Cutler to whoever the QB of the future.

So I do not think he is overly good at his job and I don't trust him to make the single most important decision of the next 5 years. I don't see a problem in wanting him gone.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears need a top 2 pick.

I want Garrett or whoever turns out to be the top 2 QBs.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WindyCity : hating Fox :: Despbro : loving Cutler

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ZScgx_BlZmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZScgx_BlZmA[/video]

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Floyd becomes a competent pass rusher after he finally puts on weight and imagine him and Garrett terrorizing offenses

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he drops to the Bears in the 1st... I would be ok with them taking him if they would trade back up and get a QB as well.

WhatAMess

Liked Posts:
Who on earth would be worth trading back up, after the first few, who wouldn't be available where we would be picking in the second?

Not trying to be disrespectful. This team just has a ton of holes and we need the picks. After the first couple qbs, unless we are trading way back up, few left who would be better than a guy in the second round at the 3rd to 5th pick(where we will most certainly be.)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who on earth would be worth trading back up, after the first few, who wouldn't be available where we would be picking in the second?

Not trying to be disrespectful. This team just has a ton of holes and we need the picks. After the first couple qbs, unless we are trading way back up, few left who would be better than a guy in the second round at the 3rd to 5th pick(where we will most certainly be.)

This is true, but we need to address the position at some point. I would be okay with the Bears drafting Garrett if the board fell that way, but we need to draft a Qb also. If there is a guy there in the late first that we can trade up and get, I think it's worth it. Even if he doesn't start the season, we can always trot Hoyer out there until he is ready.

mecha

Liked Posts:

this, along with the other greatest hits Tom Coughlin saying "what the fuck are you doing?" and my personal favorite Tom Brady saying "fuck you bitches" for extra emphasis. probably not in that order, but at this juncture who gives a fuck?

I sound like Botfly now.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it's a deep QB class and not a top heavy class then I would be okay with this. But if there are only 2 top guys and a big dropoff then we need to make a play on one of those top guys even if it means trading up to grab one.

In the Garrett to Bears scenario they should still trade up into lower 1st round to grab a QB. Pass a few teams up and get that 5th year of control on the player.

Rise

Liked Posts:
If we pick lets say #2 and things stay as they look right now, which they rarely do I might add. I'll be honest I didn't even know who Carson Wentz was at this time last year, I doubt I am the only one. But if they do I think we pick whomever is left Watson or Garrett. If we pick #3 then you pick who is left between Watson, Garrett, and Fournette Jr. To me, those are 3 clear cut difference makers that I see.

Assuming we don't get Watson I am all for moving up to whatever spot is needed to get either Kizer or Kaaya, whichever one they want more. One of them probably slips going by history. If all 3 go early I am out of ideas.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Only a loser would advocate the Bears purposely losing to get a better draft choice. Dicklickers

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Windy, WTF man? Last year you were stumping for Fox and telling us he was a great hire. This year you are talking like he stole the Lindbergh baby and want him executed. Stop being a bandwagon jumper

Rise

Liked Posts:
Only a loser would advocate the Bears purposely losing to get a better draft choice. Dicklickers

Don't worry this is the Bears. Once the pressure is completely off and they are 1-7 they will come out of the bye week guns blazing. Go 4-4ish to finish the year and pick around 10 again. Then we get the fluff press conference about how things are improving ect.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Windy, WTF man? Last year you were stumping for Fox and telling us he was a great hire. This year you are talking like he stole the Lindbergh baby and want him executed. Stop being a bandwagon jumper

My opinion changed when his team was entirely unprepared to play this season, despite improved talent. My opinion changed when it appeared we would be in position to draft a young QB and I do not have faith in Fox to choose and develop him.

I do not know if I was stumping for Fox. I thought based on what he had done with dysfunctional situations in Carolina and Denver that it made sense to hire him to fix the mess that Trestman left. Unfortunately he has not lived up to what he was sold as and his team may be worse than he inherited, based on record.

I do not want him executed. I want him fired and I want to hire an offensive coach who has a track record calling plays, designing an offense and improving the play of QB to work with whoever we bring in to replace Cutler.