OT: Does Josh Rosen suck.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a slow news day, and I was watching this and thought I'd share. It is kinda long, but the analyst played QB at some level and seems to know what he's talking about. I wonder if trading Rosen and drafting Kyler Murray is really a good idea for the Cards. Rosen might come around next year because he's processing things slow and the Cards had the worst rated o-line in the league.

I just think drafting half-pint is going to be a mistake for which ever team does it.

[video=youtube;ho2E4ihqlrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho2E4ihqlrU[/video]

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
yes he sucked last year.

He will go to the pats and end up being an aaron rodgers/brett favre situation.

Kyler Murray will bust, and the trade will go down as one of the worst in NFL history.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If he was in this year's class, Rosen would likely be the top QB. If not, he'd be right there at No. 2..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems short-sighted to abandon Rosen after just his rookie year.

I mean if you saw the potential in him to draft him, you ought to try to give him a year two and see if he improves.

Unless you honestly think you see a flaw or flaws in him that are just not correctable and you might as well try to sell him while you can.

However, if he has such fatal flaws and you found them out in just 1 year, one would think they would have presented themselves on film or in interviews or somewhere in the pre-Draft process.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
He was bad, but the Cardinals were so bleeping awful last year that it's hard to judge him. It's hard to look decent when you're a rookie, your Oline is a sieve, have nothing at WR except a 35-year-old Fitzgerald and your defense is getting shredded every week so you're always playing from behind.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
That is the very first time I've ever heard the start of free agency described as " a slow news day"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was bad, but the Cardinals were so bleeping awful last year that it's hard to judge him. It's hard to look decent when you're a rookie, your Oline is a sieve, have nothing at WR except a 35-year-old Fitzgerald and your defense is getting shredded every week so you're always playing from behind.

That's what was said, the Cardinals' oline sucks, and the offensive play calling was so bad their OC got fired.

The only uncorrectable part of his game is he cannot run. Everything else can be fixed with reps and better blocking.

However, his delivery looked slow to me, anyone else see that?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Rosen at least kept Mike Glennon on the bench...which is one up on Trubisky's rookie year.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Definitely some concerns with the player, but I chalk up a large part of that to a disfunctional organization in the Cardinals. Remove Kurt Warenrs career twilight years, and the Cards have been every bit as bad as the Browns and Bears at finding competent QBs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1st year under poor circumstances. Who the fuck could tell? He looked better than Goff in his 1st year.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah, as a pocket passer, Josh needs to rework his mechanics.

He’s 6’4”, but he has a very low release. He shouldn’t have had near as many batted balls as he did. His release needs to be at least 4” higher than it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn’t there a rumor out there that he is difficult to coach, won’t take advice, not a great attitude, etc....?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems short-sighted to abandon Rosen after just his rookie year.

I mean if you saw the potential in him to draft him, you ought to try to give him a year two and see if he improves.

Unless you honestly think you see a flaw or flaws in him that are just not correctable and you might as well try to sell him while you can.

However, if he has such fatal flaws and you found them out in just 1 year, one would think they would have presented themselves on film or in interviews or somewhere in the pre-Draft process.

I suspect his issue may be other grown men wanting to work with him long enough to find out if he sucks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect his issue may be other grown men wanting to work with him long enough to find out if he sucks.

Probably not a good idea to give up on a (high draft pick) rookie QB after 1 season.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably not a good idea to give up on a (high draft pick) rookie QB after 1 season.

Then don’t draft a douche bag nobody wants to go to work to see.

It’s not giving up, it’s saying “wow this guy really is an a-hole cancer and I got to get him out of the building”

napo55

Liked Posts:
No mobility and several injuries in college. Expect the same in the pros.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I never liked Rosen, even before getting drafted. Not sure he is made for the NFL

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is Peyton Manning breaking down one of his games:

CLIP 1

CLIP 2

CLIP 3

That was his 3rd start in the NFL. Arizona put A LOT on this kid’s plate.