Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
whatevs bruh, i don't even like drinking. maybe I should step up to the manliest drink of all: a Shirley Temple.
and then get 'back up there' like Favre.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol and that has what to do with Favre being one of the biggest chokers the league has ever seen??

Not to mention, the guy was just a whiny, selfish bitch, who scorned the same fan base that inflated his huge ass ego for 15 years, simply because he didn't want to go to training camp.
Agreed with this.

The whole retiring and un-retiring multiple times thing was totally a selfish move. He just wanted some attention for retiring then attention again for coming back.

The training camp thing was also really annoying. He had to pretend like he doesn't know if he wants to play or not just to avoid training camp??? Quarterabcks have it easy in camp and even the great ones go.

Never could stand him and 1 good season with the Vikings that ended with nothing couldn't change that.

varga20

Liked Posts:
You could say that about anything, had we not sucked for 20 years straight, would the course of history have still given us Rodgers? Probably not, so your point is moot.

Sorry dude, I don't respect whiny little cunts who scorn the entire fan base that supported him through his drug addiction and his wives bout with breast cancer. Packers fans constantly worshiped the ground he walked on and made excuses for him, choke after choke, simply for him to try his damnest to stick it to them, all because he didn't want to go to training camp.

I grew up watching Favre thinking I would one day watch him win a SB, and ride off into the sunset, but year after year after year that overrated fuck would go out of his way to completely blow a great season in the playoffs. I mean really, what other HOF QB choked away as many playoff games as Favre?

Let me guess, you actually believe Favre is a top 5 QB of all time, don't you? You seem like part of the "Don't bench a Legend." crowd.

How you can respect him after going out of his way to stick it to the Packers, because he wanted the starting job handed to him without attending training camp is beyond me. Not to mention the Packers gave him, not one, but TWO chances to fly out to GB and work out a contract after that 07 season, both of which he declined last minute, after initially accepting.

Face it, the guy was an immature, selfish, choker. I know he was the 3rd best QB are franchise has ever seen but holy fuck, he couldn't possibly care about anything outside of his massive ego.

Are you sure the above post wasn't you describing yourself? I don't have to think Favre is a top 5, his stats say it all! Yeah his last 5 years were a bit of drama, but let it go, why do you have to hold resentment for someone that has had no affect on your actual life! I choose to remember the first 15 years he gave us and a Super Bowl victory he gave us, not sure what you are talking about never taking us to the promiseland (he did it twice btw).

Do you hold ill will towards Jennings for leaving us and going to the vikes to quote stick it to us?? Last time I checked, football is a business, and both sides have to make business decisions. You and I both know the Pack were looking to move on for some time know and it actually worked out the best for everyone involved! Its funny how the Packers administration was scorned for not taking Favre back and a few years later everyone hates Favre for going to the Vikings!! Had Thompson had the guts he would have traded Favre to the Vikings for a first round pick!

I am surprised Bear fans put up with your immature rants! Maybe some day you will grow up and actually be able to talk football with bashing everyone and everything! Until then, good luck in life!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite QB too, Pac.

Brett Favre is my absolute favorite favorte Quarterback of all- time. I'm not ashamed of sayin' it either. Bear fans/Meatballs get all bent out of shape over it, but fact is if you appreciate the sport of football you love Brett Favre. That man played til he was 40 damn years old and at a high level. When you say someone "left it all on the field"; Brett Favre is THE epitome of that.

I can't stand those who bitch that he's a prima donna(both pack and Bear fans). Yeah! Obviously dumbasses.. The man is pulling a Deion/Irvin.. He's a friggin high school offensive coordinator for some dinky school in Mississipi.Lookin for attention, right? Fuckin love it. Favre is an everyman normal Joe. Just another guy. And that's what I fuckin love about him. Watching him was like watching a kid play football, pure fuckin joy. I could give a damn about a uniforim when it comes to Brett Favre. My favorite QB of all time hands DOWN.

Would you go inner tubing with him?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL whatever. That man loved football. If you have any damn doubt in your mind you are blind beacuse you are a Packer fan. That dude was so far of a drama queen it pains me to even argue about it. What do you mean he was in his late 30s and didn't know if he could play a violent game he's played since he was 6?????!!?? Oh the horror!!

Get a grip. If anything you should appreciate Favres ability and heart to play. It was never about being drama and starting shit. That dude was all about the love of the game. Period. If you've been doing something for 30 some odd years and knew nothing else, I'm sure you'd be having thr same questions Favre did. I'm glad he made the right decisions when it came to playing football. Because to me, that man played the game for the love.. And it was a damn pleasure to watch.

He was a drama queen. His offseason threats of retirement prompted the drafting of Rodgers. And when it was time for Rodgers to take over he was all dramatic about that. Didn't show up until the Family Night at Lambeau Field. Just strolling in midgame to hang out in his private box.

On the field, throw an interception and grab his hand, or elbow, or whatever excuse he wanted. Then minutes later, throw a touchdown and pick up his receiver on his shoulders. Drama queen.

Retire from the Jets to play for the Vikings. Oh boy, he's getting his revenge. Drama queen.

Why I know so much about his father's death, his brother in laws death, Deanna's battle with cancer, Brett's battle with Vicodin this could all be media driven. I think he played a role too though.

Aside from that, on the field, after his 3 MVP years, at some point he changed. You want numbers to try to show it. Take a look at his rushing numbers. They drop off dramatically in 2001. He'd do anything to avoid contact (unless it was a rare block when he knew what he was hitting). He'd make stupid throws, maybe underhand a pass to Urlacher. He just wasn't the Brett Favre he could be, for many years with GB. Especially 2005 when I swear he was Special person and threw 29 interceptions. He was just plain stupid that year. He had a remarkable year for the Vikings at that age but that only helps prove that he was just going through the motions for most of his career.

And he rode off into the sunset on his tractor to never be heard from again. Except like say yesterday when I heard his thoughts on Johnny Manziel. Drama Queen.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
My favorite QB too, Pac.

Brett Favre is my absolute favorite favorte Quarterback of all- time. I'm not ashamed of sayin' it either. Bear fans/Meatballs get all bent out of shape over it, but fact is if you appreciate the sport of football you love Brett Favre. That man played til he was 40 damn years old and at a high level. When you say someone "left it all on the field"; Brett Favre is THE epitome of that.

I can't stand those who bitch that he's a prima donna(both pack and Bear fans). Yeah! Obviously dumbasses.. The man is pulling a Deion/Irvin.. He's a friggin high school offensive coordinator for some dinky school in Mississipi.Lookin for attention, right? Fuckin love it. Favre is an everyman normal Joe. Just another guy. And that's what I fuckin love about him. Watching him was like watching a kid play football, pure fuckin joy. I could give a damn about a uniforim when it comes to Brett Favre. My favorite QB of all time hands DOWN.

LOL! An average Joe you say!

A good ol, every man, average Joe wouldn't have pulled his ridiculous, immature bullshit just because he didn't want to attend training camp.

He was an attention seeking choker. Awesome.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I liked Favre

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Are you sure the above post wasn't you describing yourself? I don't have to think Favre is a top 5, his stats say it all! Yeah his last 5 years were a bit of drama, but let it go, why do you have to hold resentment for someone that has had no affect on your actual life! I choose to remember the first 15 years he gave us and a Super Bowl victory he gave us, not sure what you are talking about never taking us to the promiseland (he did it twice btw).

Do you hold ill will towards Jennings for leaving us and going to the vikes to quote stick it to us?? Last time I checked, football is a business, and both sides have to make business decisions. You and I both know the Pack were looking to move on for some time know and it actually worked out the best for everyone involved! Its funny how the Packers administration was scorned for not taking Favre back and a few years later everyone hates Favre for going to the Vikings!! Had Thompson had the guts he would have traded Favre to the Vikings for a first round pick!

I am surprised Bear fans put up with your immature rants! Maybe some day you will grow up and actually be able to talk football with bashing everyone and everything! Until then, good luck in life!

Your so wrong its ridiculous.

The Packers DID want Favre back, they had even asked him not to retire, but even after his initial plea to come back they ACCEPTED, only for him to change his mind last minute, then ask to come back again, to which they once again, ACCEPTED, only for him to change his mind last minute again.

Then, once again, after his THIRD plea to come back, they ACCEPTED on the condition he come to training camp, a condition he refused to meet.

He started that whole ordeal because he was an uneducated hilly Billy dumb shit who couldn't make up his mind, he didn't go to the Vikes as a business decision, he tried his hardest to go to the Vikes just to stick or to the sane fans that worshipped him for 15 years. He was actually trying to go to the Vikes from the get go, but the Pack traded him to the Jets instead.

He started all that shit because he kept changing his mind last second, had he not done that, he would have retired a Packer.

The fact that you think the Packers could have netted a 1st round pick for Favre says it all. You have zero idea what you are talking about. And LOL at Favre being a top 5 QB, I can think of 4 guys in the NFL right NOW that are better than Favre ever was.

It sucks that there are still people as ignorant to the facts as you are, still willing to make excuses for that attention seeking choker.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and favre should get a tandem john deere

1958-J.-C.-Higgens-Tandem-Bicycle.jpg

varga20

Liked Posts:
You honestly have no clue what the Pack tried to do with Favre. All signs pointed towards them wanting to move on towards Rodgers, but I don't know either, so everything stated on my part and yours is speculation.

You can be a Favre hater that is fine, but at least look at the facts! in regards to your top 5 I would be interested in hearing them. You can put qbs like Brady and peyton in their, but you can't put Rodgers in there as he is not at the end of his career. top 5 is based on top 5 of all time, not based on potentials who could end up better.

You also need to look at talent on the team, Favre did a lot with very little so you need to give him credit their. I am a Packer fan not a Favre fan and I actually thought the Pack made the right move with Favre and Favre in all honestly made that decision easier. What he did with his career after we moved on, I don't care as it didn't affect my team. IMO it actually improved the team! I don't bash former players like you do! I don't bash legends like you do!

Like I said move on and appreciate the great years he gave us.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You honestly have no clue what the Pack tried to do with Favre. All signs pointed towards them wanting to move on towards Rodgers, but I don't know either, so everything stated on my part and yours is speculation.

Didn't they offer Favre $20 million to retire?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You can be a Favre hater that is fine, but at least look at the facts! in regards to your top 5 I would be interested in hearing them. You can put qbs like Brady and peyton in their, but you can't put Rodgers in there as he is not at the end of his career. top 5 is based on top 5 of all time, not based on potentials who could end up better.

You also need to look at talent on the team, Favre did a lot with very little so you need to give him credit their. I am a Packer fan not a Favre fan and I actually thought the Pack made the right move with Favre and Favre in all honestly made that decision easier. What he did with his career after we moved on, I don't care as it didn't affect my team. IMO it actually improved the team! I don't bash former players like you do! I don't bash legends like you do!

No offense but wtf possesses you Packers fans to join this messageboard? I know Packer Fan is here to discuss the Redskins, Aaronitout thinks he's a troll, but what was your motive?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No offense but wtf possesses you Packers fans to join this messageboard? I know Packer Fan is here to discuss the Redskins, Aaronitout thinks he's a troll, but what was your motive?

I think he is cool with Pac

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Your a fucking moron. You can't deny the truth cause you don't like it. TT agreed to fly him out to GB twice to work out a deal, and he changed his mind last minute both times. No speculation involved. The third time he asked to come back, they offered him a chance to come back and compete with Rodgers for the starting spot, an offer he also declined. Your buying into Favres bullshit if you truly believe we just jettisoned him for Rodgers, he had the chance, bit he kept waffling and lost that chance. Sorry that you don't like the truth. Alot with very little?? Are you serious? Those 90s Packers teams were fucking great.

I never had the chance to see Favre when he was great, unfortunately. I only saw the washed up choker that single handedly threw away playoff games for the Packers from 2000-2007.

And yea dude, anyone with a brain can see that Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning are all superior players to Favre. There is no fucking way Favre is top 5 all time. Hell, hes not even top two in Packers history.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All you fucking Packer fans arguing about Favre should move this to some Packer board. smh