OT: Flacco "Not My Job to Groom Lock"

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Do you think Montana not grooming Young in the 90s was a thing of ethics in the media. Absolutely not.

I guess the variable in this Flacco analogy is that Montana was actually good.

The "irony" is that back in the day, the media was clamoring for Young to replace Montana whenever Montana threw a bad pass or didn't win games by large enough margins.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do you really think med

It’s an implementation to be culturalized in to a sensitivity state.

Do you think Montana not grooming Young in the 90s was a thing of ethics in the media. Absolutely not.
It seems like whenever the media calls someone out, the easiest response is to blame "PC Culture." But I bet the other white guys you talk to about this agree.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
But I bet the other white guys you talk to about this agree.

5482033_orig.jpg

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Favre said the same thing about Rodgers. Didn't hurt his development any...

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
It seems like whenever the media calls someone out, the easiest response is to blame "PC Culture." But I bet the other white guys you talk to about this agree.
Wow. I have never been judged so blindly.

PC culture is not group of individuals based on color or race so I’m not sure how you molded me into that category.

Let’s not derail the thread. I just think the Flacco thing is over dramatized

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
I guess the variable in this Flacco analogy is that Montana was actually good.

The "irony" is that back in the day, the media was clamoring for Young to replace Montana whenever Montana threw a bad pass or didn't win games by large enough margins.
That’s true because that was actually news. To separate PC news from real news is quite easy, It makes sense.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
That’s true because that was actually news. To separate PC news from real news is quite easy, It makes sense.

I am not sure you fully know what PC means. I am definitely sure you didn't read the article and assumed there is "PC" happening on the part of the reporter (??) when in fact there is none. You seem confused.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
I am not sure you fully know what PC means. I am definitely sure you didn't read the article and assumed there is "PC" happening on the part of the reporter (??) when in fact there is none. You seem confused.
PC is geared to take offense to the least offensive thing. Flacco not grooming is an example and could be taken as something offensive to the PC movement.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyone who reads it and is offended. Why did it trigger you? Everything else seems to.
But the article doesn't make an argument one way or the other. It's just a report of what was said by multiple parties. It doesn't even take a side, so I again must ask why it would be considered PC? And what type of person would be offended by it?

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
But the article doesn't make an argument one way or the other. It's just a report of what was said by multiple parties. It doesn't even take a side, so I again must ask why it would be considered PC? And what type of person would be offended by it?
It’s not always supposed to take a direct side all the time. It’s aimed to trigger those who are overly sensitive to the environment they are formed in by Media.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It’s not always supposed to take a direct side all the time. It’s aimed to trigger those who are overly sensitive to the environment they are formed in by Media.
So are you suggesting that reading this at face value, someone who comes away with the opinion that Joe Flacco sucks as a teammate only has that opinion because of political correctness?

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
So are you suggesting that reading this at face value, someone who comes away with the opinion that Joe Flacco sucks as a teammate only has that opinion because of political correctness?
I would say they have a form if they take offense to Flacco not grooming.

Who said that Flacco was a bad teammate. He did alright in Baltimore last season. I don’t see what’s the big deal for the story. If anything Flacco should get props for how he handled last season

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I would say they have a form if they take offense to Flacco not grooming.

Who said that Flacco was a bad teammate. He did alright in Baltimore last season. I don’t see what’s the big deal for the story. If anything Flacco should get props for how he handled last season
What does what Flacco did last year in Baltimore have anything to do with his comments about being in Denver this year?

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
See now you already labeled Flacco a bad teammate over a sensitive article without giving any thought to how he handled last year.

Product of your thinking