OT:Happy Fathers Day to all the dads..!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Six month premium- From $675 for wife, I and two cars....... to $1950 for son, wife, I and 3 cars.

Checked 3 other companies and GIECO is cheaper by 100-200.

Being a dad is expensive.

homer-choke.gif

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Happy Fathers Day everyone! I've got 3 daughters. 16, 12, and 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Happy Fathers day too you all
4 awesome kids. 18 year old straight A's daughter (Bears fan), 15 yo (6'5) son (Bears fan), 10 yo son (Broncos fan :( I think its because we are from Boise and he loves BSU), and 3 yo beautiful daughter (Loves her Hester jersey).

Dang, your 15 year old is huge! What sport is he playing? Bulk him up, he could play DT for us in a few years

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dang, your 15 year old is huge! What sport is he playing? Bulk him up, he could play DT for us in a few years

He's all about basketball. He will be playing football this next year but he be a bit thin for DT. He only weighs like 160. He wants to play qb or bulk up and play TE.
I wont b surprised if he hits 7'. 15 years old with size 16 shoes, its sickening.

Mitchapalooza

True story here...while i was on leave, my wife went into labor with my second daughter when the bears were playing the colts in the Super Bowl and we didn't leave until the following day (3AM i believe).....Greatest day mixed with the worst day rolled into one.Then having to hear it from nurses and doctors while at the hospital was fucking brutal

When I get a wife and she gets pregnant, and if the Bears are playing in the Superbowl while she goes into labor, she's either having the baby in front of the TV or I'll push the baby back into her stomach.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I get a wife and she gets pregnant, and if the Bears are playing in the Superbowl while she goes into labor, she's either having the baby in front of the TV or I'll push the baby back into her stomach.

well.gif

sarcastik

Liked Posts:

Spoken like someone who's never been married. WHEN you do get a wife and she's in labor, you'll be holding her hand while she's screaming obscenities at you.

Just FYI, babies do not come out of the stomach... Cuz if they did... Well you know....different orifice.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOL. Dis truth.

That's how I know I'm gonna marry my girl. Not only fun as hell hot and a fantastic mother as well as caring n loving my ass; but she lets me go apeshit during Bears games and just deals with it. I've danced, screamed, screeched, wore zumba pants in public with her and she gets me coffess before da game.

She knows any kids we have, she'd accept i'd be doing same thing you said haha

Mitchapalooza

Spoken like someone who's never been married. WHEN you do get a wife and she's in labor, you'll be holding her hand while she's screaming obscenities at you.

Just FYI, babies do not come out of the stomach... Cuz if they did... Well you know....different orifice.

no duh...they come from the stork. I'm not THAT dumb...

Bear5!

Liked Posts:

True story!!

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

Exactly why we left at 3am....I told her we couldn't have the baby until the game was done....my daughter understands...lol

Mitchapalooza

Exactly why we left at 3am....I told her we couldn't have the baby until the game was done....my daughter understands...lol

well at least something amazing happened after the loss to make you happy. I just cried.

winterwarz

That's a good reason not to get married.