OT: McNabb "I am a HOF'er"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big fan of Spaten (Optimator), and yes, Rivers is the cream of the crop. I think he is better than several QBs currently in the HOF (Moon, Dawson, Fouts, Blanda, Griese, Bradshaw, Aikman, Namath, possibly more). 13 years as a starter, never missed a game, not much around him but consistently produces at high level. What more do you need to see of Rivers?
Need him to single-handedly win a Super Bowl of course.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
McNabb was probably better than Palmer in overall NFL career (I guess), but give me pre-injury Palmer over McNabb any day. Not sure what the point is with any of this, but I'm waiting for the McNabb vs. Ron Jaworksi comparison to re-engage in this thread.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
McNabb was probably better than Palmer in overall NFL career (I guess), but give me pre-injury Palmer over McNabb any day. Not sure what the point is with any of this, but I'm waiting for the McNabb vs. Ron Jaworksi comparison to re-engage in this thread.
I'd take post injury Palmer over McNabb too. The Arizona version of Palmer was tremendous. I'd also say Palmer had the better career easily. He has better numbers and most of the advanced numbers (AV, Weighted career AV, etc) favor him as well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd take post injury Palmer over McNabb too. The Arizona version of Palmer was tremendous. I'd also say Palmer had the better career easily. He has better numbers and most of the advanced numbers (AV, Weighted career AV, etc) favor him as well.
Post injury Palmer impressed nobody and his average AV was lower than McNabb's average throughout their careers. Palmer saw his lone playoff win in Arizona. Whoopie. 1 playoff win in 5 years not so tremendous. 1 playoff win in a 14 year career even much less tremendous.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Post injury Palmer impressed nobody and his average AV was lower than McNabb's average throughout their careers. Palmer saw his lone playoff win in Arizona. Whoopie. 1 playoff win in 5 years not so tremendous. 1 playoff win in a 14 year career even much less tremendous.

SMH
.....and to think in Cinn., Palmer once had both T.O. and " Ocho Cinco"
?