OT: Patterson signing no bueno

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Pace just couldn't help himself. Every year he tries to get cute. Started with Glennon, then Sims, Parkey and now Patterson. He just signed Kevin White 2.0 of WRs. Bears will be starting on the 30 yard line this year instead of the 25. Great! Maybe if he stays healthy he can return partial value of that 10m spent.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
What a joke. 10m on what? And wasted comp picks...SMH.

He'll be injured by week 6. Any takers?

This is a definite strike against Pace, he's betting on Nagy finding something for him on O and it just won't happen.

Imagine paying up for a poor man's Bellamy lmao

4thand26

He always looks like he is running hard. He just doesn’t go anywhere. Except when returning that kick against the beloved.

HeHateMe

I <3 hairy bears
Donator
If pace is able to still get Bell all is forgiven, if this keeps Pace from getting Bell, I guess there will be some amazing mental gymnastics defending the genius of Pace and double digit IQ Patterson.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
5 ducking million a year... Garbages.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

DBCOOPER

What a joke. 10m on what? And wasted comp picks...SMH.

He'll be injured by week 6. Any takers?

This is a definite strike against Pace, he's betting on Nagy finding something for him on O and it just won't happen.

Imagine paying up for a poor man's Bellamy lmao
We're not getting him for his WR skills, and the $10 million will be spread out for 2 years.

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
You'd make a good Packers fan.

Go get some cheese to go with your whine...
shut the heck up. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Not everything Pace and the Bears do is awesome. Sorry I don't just blindly follow everything they do

BaBaBlacksheep

Just a kid from the burbs...
If pace is able to still get Bell all is forgiven, if this keeps Pace from getting Bell, I guess there will be some amazing mental gymnastics defending the genius of Pace and double digit IQ Patterson.
Bell is not and never has been coming here.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
This is dumb just draft a kick returner in the 7th. Bad move messes with our picks and our money.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

ikkoikki

This does solve a position of need, can't argue that point. I was tired of seeing Cunny Benningham returning kicks