OT: US Ghana Soccer Game Location

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They also love soccer........what a fucking paradox.

I've never seen anyone participate in so many threads about something they don't like as you. It's like you REEEEEALLY need everyone to know, dozens of times, that you don't watch soccer.

We get it, you're not a soccer fan. Trust me nobody gives a shit.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I've never seen anyone participate in so many threads about something they don't like as you. It's like you REEEEEALLY need everyone to know, dozens of times, that you don't like Cutler.

We get it, you're not a Cutler fan. Trust me nobody gives a shit.

Fixed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen anyone participate in so many threads about something they don't like as you. It's like you REEEEEALLY need everyone to know, dozens of times, that you don't watch soccer.

We get it, you're not a soccer fan. Trust me nobody gives a shit.

You haven't read all my posts in soccer threads then.....

I'll sum it up for you. I played thru high school. I like watching soccer. I can't stand soccer bitches that flop. I dislike the soccer world, not the game. The game of soccer is wonderful if you understand it.

But mostly, I enjoy pissing off soccer snobs that think you're a lesser person because you don't like soccer.

malcore

Soccer is a great sport. It's not perfect and could be improved, i.e. dives, etc. The snobbishness of soccer fans is nowhere near as bad as the ignorance and criticism of many who claim to dislike it. It's a dumb argument anyway. Any sport can become addictive if you watch it enough.

On a side note, I don't know if this has been pointed out before, or if it is one of those hanging errors to lure someone into correcting, but because JoJo has stated a dislike for soccer, and because he lives in a beautiful place I have to point out something in regards to his sig; Mike Ditka is not Papa Bear.

Go Ghana!! :)

Last edited:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The dives are a part of the game. Nobody likes it. But let's not act like this only happens in soccer. I believe Dwyane Wade would like a word with you guys.

malcore

The dives are a part of the game.

They shouldn't be.

Nobody likes it. But let's not act like this only happens in soccer. I believe Dwyane Wade would like a word with you guys.

The diving in soccer is not just a few select players though. They are also followed by terrible acting and malingering on the player's part. It's embarrassing to watch and an insult to the refs as well as the fans. Why it is tolerated is even more mind boggling than why fighting in hockey is tolerated. At least with the fighting in hockey one can argue entertainment value for some viewers.

The diving in soccer, as part of the game, comes very close to ruining the game for me, and because of it I am not as big a soccer fan as I once was.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
this should be moved to the all sports forum because soccer suxx and shouldn't be turding up the bears forum

malcore

this should be moved to the all sports forum because soccer suxx and shouldn't be turding up the bears forum

No one is stopping you from posting hippie chicks here though. So, I don't see the problem.

???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

soccer doesn't suxx, and the bears forum is already turded up pretty badly lately...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol don't be dissin da hippy chicks man they are so much cooler than soccer

also I j/k about the soccer suxx thing my oldest played in high school