Packers Start 2-3 Win NFC North 2012
Packers Start 1-2 Win NFC North 2013

Let's relax on the "Sky is falling in GB" notion

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I bet domestic violence has doubled over the last 2 weeks in Wisconsin.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah the Packers have nothing to worry about really.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Most Packer fans I've talked to said Rodgers has locked onto Nelson ala Cutler/Marshall. I'm just perplexed why McCarthy thought one of the best offenses needed to run more plays in a game than they already did.

I'm sure they'll be above 500 before its all said and done, but something just seems "off" about this years Packers.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah the offense isn't clicking like it has in years past. I think Rodgers misses having Finley TBH. Dude dropped a lot of passes but he was also a constant mismatch for the Packers to exploit. Also losing Jennings and Jones the past 2 seasons doesn't help. I think they have some strong rookie WR for him to grow with, but the connection isn't there yet. Their defense actually looked good yesterday. Will be interesting to see how things shake up in GB the next few weeks

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most Packer fans I've talked to said Rodgers has locked onto Nelson ala Cutler/Marshall. I'm just perplexed why McCarthy thought one of the best offenses needed to run more plays in a game than they already did.

I'm sure they'll be above 500 before its all said and done, but something just seems "off" about this years Packers.
Don't worry, the Bears will still leave Randall Cobb wide open for a 48 yard touchdown at 4th and 8.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
his OL is falling apart. his WRs are good, not great, and he needs more options than Jordy, for sure. def is suspect. this is the year they take a step back, and don't win the division. hell, i say they don't make the playoffs at all.