Pelicans open to multi-team deals for Anthony Davis

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I believe if we trade Dunn for nothing and stretch Felicio we could open up enough to sign Russell.

The question is, is he worth it?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe if we trade Dunn for nothing and stretch Felicio we could open up enough to sign Russell.

I'd take Russell but he probably only gets us to about where the Nets are now. We'd be in baby Bulls territory. In that sense, not worth, but also much easier on the eyes to watch.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Although i think Russell was only an option if Brooklyn were able to get both Kyrie and Durant. Obviously with Durant's injury that is probably not likely (if it was ever likely). Brooklyn can match any offer for Russell.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The players available at 7, if it is a point guard, are shoot first point guards.

Everyone knows Lonzo cannot shoot, he is pass first. The thing that scares me was D Rose WAS a pass first point guard coming out of Memphis and they forced him to become a scorer.

I really cannot see the difference other than thinking we currently have enough scorers.

Give me a point guard that wants to average double digit assists please.

Jordan Bone out of Tennessee. I'm a UT fan and his ceiling is only going to go higher. Good shooter. but is a pass first guy as he averages a nice amount of assists per game.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Ok part one of the article I would not be for. There is no way in hell if we get Davis that he would stay after the year. We will be dumping assets to get him and have nothing to show for it after the year

I’m good with being a third team to land ball. Idt we will land anyone worth more than a backup at 7 with the two stooges picking

Now what I’m really for is part three of the article. If we can use one of our assets to move up to that four spot to get the pg we want. That would be winner winner chicken dinner

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He is better than Dunn and Felicio.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jordan Bone out of Tennessee. I'm a UT fan and his ceiling is only going to go higher. Good shooter. but is a pass first guy as he averages a nice amount of assists per game.

I kinda like him too.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
That makes about as much sense as the Lauri for CP3 one.

Can people stop using us in these fake ass rumors, thanks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly think whoever we pick is going to be back up material

And my opinion has nothing to do with how I feel about ball cause I think he’s all hype.

I didn’t realize they still sell tickets but to show they do something garpax going after ball is equivalent for us as is let’s say a real team trading for Leonard like raptors did

When Ball was in college he has a spread space offense and a line-up filled with superior shooters. Even his center could shoot 3's.

Ball is the type of point guard that would complete a team that has 3-4 other shooters. Think of him as a poor man's Simmons. He does so many unapreciated things on the court. He plays with high court awareness and has the length to rotate out and defend. He rebounds at a high level, top 5 or 6 rebounding PG's in the league. He gets steals. He can run an offense if you have one, which we do not.

When Lebron came to L.A. his style of play.

I wouldn't pay alot for him, but I would shed no tears to try him over Dunn if we can buy low.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hear you rask I just don’t see him as the missing link. Are we trying to be that 6-8 seed every year or 1-4 seed. All I want is to be entertained and cause of the dysfunctional front office I don’t see it changing. Let’s say we land ball then what else? Him lauri porter carter Lavine get us to 8 th seed? I want more I don’t want to end up in nba hell. I rather they suck forever then be that shit team that makes the playoffs every year and gets smoked

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
He is better than Dunn and Felicio.

Obviously. The question was more is he worth max dollars (4/117m)? Does he even fit? The defense would be pathetic from our backcourt.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Just tired of the bulls "helping" other teams.

Go back to Houston screwing us over the stupid 25 million dollar offer they made to Asik just to have him come back to us to get waived and paid. Helped Houston with Carmelo, waived and paid. Wade waived and paid, Rondo paid off to leave both of whom went to league minimum contracts since they were already paid.
Why is it always a one way street? Now its Ball and his loudmouth father? Yes, I want a pass first point guard, but you need to keep the other team honest. In D Roses case, it was shoot all the time. There needs to be a happy medium. Any guard on the team that wants to shoot more should simply ask to be a point guard.

I know the offense seems to run better with Archie on the floor, but the set play when he is in the game seems to be run in the corner and let Lavine have the ball. Thats why the point guard needs to have enough stones to wave that superstar in his own head off into an offensive set, not just giving up the ball and nobody touching it again unless there is a rebound.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That makes about as much sense as the Lauri for CP3 one.

Can people stop using us in these fake ass rumors, thanks.

Anything where the Bulls get the #4 pick and walk away with Garland makes alot of sense actually.

In that scenario Ball is just a moving piece and something we can throw at the wall basically and see if it sticks, but what we really want is that #4 pick.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Anything where the Bulls get the #4 pick and walk away with Garland makes alot of sense actually.

From a value stand point it makes no sense. We're giving up LaVine AND #7 for Ball+4 AND having to take back Solomon Hill. Bulls are getting ripped off. Besides im hearing its Culver they are after, not Garland.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From a value stand point it makes no sense. We're giving up LaVine AND #7 for Ball+4 AND having to take back Solomon Hill. Bulls are getting ripped off. Besides im hearing its Culver they are after, not Garland.

that would be stupid, but I kinda understand how desperate they are to defend the SF's dominating the league.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
A Ball and Culver backcourt would give the Bulls much better perimeter defense. Plus Culver upside is probably higher than LaVine since he’s much better defensively. I wouldn’t be mad about it.

I don’t get all the LaVine hate though. He’s young and can score while doing so efficiently. Meanwhile, someone like Donovan Mitchell scores and does so not near as efficiently and isn’t as good a player maker (all despite playing for a much better coach and team) but seems to be universally loved.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well...

if that was the actual trade...it just means they don't see Lavine as part of a championship formula with the way he plays defense. If you don't think you can win with a guy who can average 22 you trade him, imo.

We get out of a bad contract and move up 3 spots. Win win. Addition by subtraction and move Valentine into the role.

Lavine needs to be involved for salary reasons with the AD...but imo the Bulls are overvaluing Ball in that trade. They need to take back Kuzma as well, who is friends with Ball and it would make sense to me.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Ball and Culver backcourt would give the Bulls much better perimeter defense. Plus Culver upside is probably higher than LaVine since he’s much better defensively. I wouldn’t be mad about it.

I don’t get all the LaVine hate though. He’s young and can score while doing so efficiently. Meanwhile, someone like Donovan Mitchell scores and does so not near as efficiently and isn’t as good a player maker (all despite playing for a much better coach and team) but seems to be universally loved.

Culver showed in March Madness that he has zero touch or shot. You would be drafting Snell at #4.