Playoffs IGT: BULLS (1) vs. HEAT (1) GAME 3 Friday 7pm CT ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Some key missed/wrong/no calls down the stretch swung the momentum. Shame. We could've kept it very tight.

Norris Cole was the x factor though...he basically hasn't missed all series.

Not sure his FG% but he is 7-7 from 3.

I don't understand how anyone can like watching the Heat outside of a real fan that grew up as one. The flopping is beyond ridiculous.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If this game was called like game 1, I think we would have won.
It was called pretty well in the first half for the most part. You expect Miami to get some calls, but that Bosh one was total nonsense when we don't get the push on Cole, let alone the foul on Wade on Beli's 3. Well...what can you do. If we make our fts and contain Cole (can't believe I'm saying this) we might've won.

Reactions: BNB

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
IVE NEVER BEEN ONE TO BLAME THE REFS, BUT MAN I THINK THEY REALLY FUCKED US ON MORE THAN A FEW OCCASIONS TODAY......................DAMNED SHAME WHEN REFS DECIDE WHO WINS INTSTEAD OF THE PLAYERS........................BUT EVEN THOUGH WE LOST, THESE BULLS PLAYERS FOUGHT VERY HARD AND MADE A COMPLETE TURNAROUND FROM THE LAST GAME........................
:(

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I HATE THE HEAT!!!!! AND I HATE ROSE PEDAL FOR NOT TRYING! FUCK!

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
You need to stop harping on the Rose shit. He'd likely completely disrupt the flow of this TEAM and become a one man show because Rose would put the team on his back and play such a way. He played like a cocky arrogant son of the bitch the last 5 times he's faced the Heat and as a result he costs his team (or nearly did) games.

Rose won on his own the last game he played healthy against the Heat. (34 points, 6 ast, 6 reb, 2 to)
He is practicing with the team for nearly 3 months.
He is definitely a better player than Teague even at 60%
If he is 100% healthy and don't play to avoid being injured again (like he can't get injured even in practice), then he should be ashamed.

Liked Posts:
Missed the game...but tough loss, but at least we held our ground and didn't get blown out, if we keep it together we could take game 4 and go back to flamingo land tied up....and lebron is a douche and birdman is a pedophile

*edit*...i see norris cole had a good game but to me he is a fake ass iman shumpert

czman

Liked Posts:
Gibson 2-9
Robinson 1-7 from 3pt
Boozer 4 rebounds and horrible defense
17-25 from the FT line

NBA has the worst refs in all of the major sports, yes including baseball. Normally they are nearly equally bad for both teams. Tonight not so much.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was called pretty well in the first half for the most part. You expect Miami to get some calls, but that Bosh one was total nonsense when we don't get the push on Cole, let alone the foul on Wade on Beli's 3. Well...what can you do. If we make our fts and contain Cole (can't believe I'm saying this) we might've won.

Yeah, Cole was huge.

The inconsistent calls really piss me off though. If we had lost game , I wouldn't have even mentioned the refs. That game was called well. Obviously the refs weren't to blame for game 2. We just got shit on. But this game... man. Especially that flop on Bosh. The ref was standing right there!!!

I'm still impressed with how well we played... but it stings.

Status
Not open for further replies.