Rate the last movie you watched

Monster

Liked Posts:
Motley Crue “The Dirt”...

Made me realize how rediculous 80s metal was. Just silly really... but great memories.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I just watched Vice and I thought that it could not pick a lane tonally. It was all over the place and really bogged the movie down

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Day of the Dead: Bloodline - 1/10

Lmao honestly this movie was The Room level bad, but a zombie movie.

I know some of you may think you've seen bad zombie movies, like on Syfy channel... this is way way worse.

This is a movie so bad, I need to get other people to watch it with me.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Just watched The Nun. Was ok for a Saturday night with the family, but overall the movie was nothing noteworthy. Left more questions in the end than I can remember being answered in the other movies it's connected to.

Cinematography was shit. Movie seemed blurry and trails the whole time.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Seeing the discussion of The Highwaymen made me look it up. I was excited to see Woody Harrelson and Kathy Bates were in it and figured I watch it.

Then came the gut punch of learning Kevin Costner was in it.

But I will check it out.

I'm not a huge fan of Costner either, but The Highwaymen was a pretty decent watch.
(Definately a notch above "made for tv")

If you do dive into it, don't expect much from Kathy Bates though... she had all of about two minutes of screen time.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm not a huge fan of Costner either, but The Highwaymen was a pretty decent watch.
(Definately a notch above "made for tv")

If you do dive into it, don't expect much from Kathy Bates though... she had all of about two minutes of screen time.

I read a review that made me not want to watch. Then I turned it on very late Friday, and fell asleep after about 3-40 minutes (not the movie's fault - it was very late). I haven't tried watching the rest yet. It was pretty so-so through the part I saw.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'll probably pass on The Highwaymen . I've seen enough bonnie&clyde films

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
I read a review that made me not want to watch. Then I turned it on very late Friday, and fell asleep after about 3-40 minutes (not the movie's fault - it was very late). I haven't tried watching the rest yet. It was pretty so-so through the part I saw.

So did I, Friday night and all. I re-watched it all again today and I will admit that the pace is a bit slow, but it does pick up towards the end.

Liked Posts:
Just watched The Nun. Was ok for a Saturday night with the family, but overall the movie was nothing noteworthy. Left more questions in the end than I can remember being answered in the other movies it's connected to.

Cinematography was shit. Movie seemed blurry and trails the whole time.
The dumb Frenchie character and his comedy relief ruined it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Observe & Report

8/10

I caught this way back after it's initial run in theaters, but noticed it is now streaming on Netflix and put it on for a second go around last night. Amazed how much shock value was still retained even though I have already seen it.

I first went into this movie expecting a more raunchy version of Paul Blart: Mall Cop, but really it is much closer to Taxi Driver. The third act is far more dark and twisted than anything you would expect from a movie starring Seth Rogan and Anna Ferris.

Pretty graphic, but if you have the stomach for it...I cannot recommend it enough.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Saw the dark tower. Surprised how meh it was with two stars in it.