Ryan Pace, idiot or

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ommy: "stop quoting all the stupid shit I say all the time, that was a year ago, I have much more recent stupid shit! Rush they are picking on me again!"

Whiny little bitch, just like his hero.

Smattering of Smack and Creativity Well Done 6+

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If Mich statistically stays around a middle of the pack QB for the next two years, would you fire Pace?
Nope, but if JA hit on a single QB he'd probably still have a job. Just the way it works.

I'd add, a lot of a players success is how well he develops. Was the plan to draft Mitch, fire Fox then get Nagy? Probably not. We also don't know what Nagy will be. After o e season things look good, but the NFL is a 'what have you done for me lately' league. If the D regresses (which is possible), they do Nish around 8-8 and statistically Mitch does a bit worse he'll have a healthy group of fans looking past his time in Chicago.

That's not unique to Nagy. It's just the way the league goes.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, but if JA hit on a single QB he'd probably still have a job. Just the way it works.

I'd add, a lot of a players success is how well he develops. Was the plan to draft Mitch, fire Fox then get Nagy? Probably not. We also don't know what Nagy will be. After o e season things look good, but the NFL is a 'what have you done for me lately' league. If the D regresses (which is possible), they do Nish around 8-8 and statistically Mitch does a bit worse he'll have a healthy group of fans looking past his time in Chicago.

Doubtful @Meatball/halvetime is buying your response. His picture is in Webster's next to @negative Nellie/ clueless idiot.

Anyone that's been watching Baerz football for a reasonable amount of time would know Pace is safe due to the team he's built regardless if MT ends up being just average.

Last edited:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubtful @Meatball/halvetime is buying your response. His picture is in Webster's next to @negative Nellie/ clueless idiot.

Anyone that's been watching Baerz football for a reasonable amount of time would know Pace is safe due to the team he's built regardless if MT ends up being just average.

Good old halfempty

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread aged like Lindsay Lohan

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Jerry Angelo didn't draft particularly well considering how many years he was GM. He hit some good players throughout the years, but there were also many drafts, particularly toward the end of his tenure where he whiffed all over. In fact, he left a poorly depleted roster, especially from a depth standpoint, for Emery to try and fix. JA is a big reason why the defensive teams we fielded under Trestman and Mel Tucker were so terrible.

On the other hand, Pace has drafted a pro-bowler every draft class class so far, and in some classes he has drafted multiple. Even then, many of those players are young and still developing into their potential. Give Pace 10 years like JA and I don't think it will even be a discussion..

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Jerry Angelo didn't draft particularly well considering how many years he was GM. He hit some good players throughout the years, but there were also many drafts, particularly toward the end of his tenure where he whiffed all over. In fact, he left a poorly depleted roster, especially from a depth standpoint, for Emery to try and fix. JA is a big reason why the defensive teams we fielded under Trestman and Mel Tucker were so terrible.

On the other hand, Pace has drafted a pro-bowler every draft class class so far, and in some classes he has drafted multiple. Even then, many of those players are young and still developing into their potential. Give Pace 10 years like JA and I don't think it will even be a discussion..

Pace's teams had been so bad that the Bears were always drafting in the top 10 every year. For all his faults, Angelo's teams were almost always winning 11+ games or 'regressing' to .500. A bit harder to churn out pro bowlers when you don't have premium picks every year.

Emery dug his own grave. Please don't blame Angelo. The two things that set the rebuilding back wasn't the "poor depth" supplied by Angelo, it was the hiring of Emery and the Cliff Stein contract given to Jay Cutler. That just needlessly extended the "dark times" another few years.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here

Fucking idiot. He opted not to fix the QB position at the trade deadline.