Sanders Solutions: POSTERS EDITION

james sanders

DE/OLB
Of all the fans forums, this one is the most abundant in material which is great; Nevertheless several quality posters are being shunted by others. This is not a kiss ass thread nor am I an alt; or am I?

Solid posters-
No order; Ommy, Spartan, BF51, Bearmick, TeddieKGB, and of course myself

Where is BF51? and teddy never posts enough.

Before I am slammed as a Trubs hater, let me state that he looks to me like the real deal and a franchise quarterback going forwards, which obviously some of the posters I listed do not agree with (kapernick lol).

Also the guy with a swimming bear as his pic (sorry I cant remember the name) is good too.

I've missed a few good posters (deadpirateroberts- underrated) but some of these guys get a lot of trolling and hate and for what? posting controversial opinions? We should all strive to post higher quality material than the degeneration of seemingly every thread of length into squabbling.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Mick and his bitching about trubs not being good while he rallied the team down the field for the playoff game winning kick was......

Well it didnt work out but you see what I'm saying..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
My favorite teams
St. Louis Cardinals LA Galaxy Detroit Pistons Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Delaware State Hornets
Of all the fans forums, this one is the most abundant in material which is great; Nevertheless several quality posters are being shunted by others. This is not a kiss ass thread nor am I an alt; or am I?

Solid posters-
No order; Ommy, Spartan, BF51, Bearmick, TeddieKGB, and of course myself

Where is BF51? and teddy never posts enough.

Before I am slammed as a Trubs hater, let me state that he looks to me like the real deal and a franchise quarterback going forwards, which obviously some of the posters I listed do not agree with (kapernick lol).

Also the guy with a swimming bear as his pic (sorry I cant remember the name) is good too.

I've missed a few good posters (deadpirateroberts- underrated) but some of these guys get a lot of trolling and hate and for what? posting controversial opinions? We should all strive to post higher quality material than the degeneration of seemingly every thread of length into squabbling.
I'm sure bearmick and Spartan will be thrilled to see that they have been inducted into the Shitposters Hall Of Fame.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
My favorite teams
St. Louis Cardinals LA Galaxy Detroit Pistons Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Delaware State Hornets
Someone is a little jelly, as the kids would say
My life's ambition is to join posters like you, shoopster/big al, dez, biff, wardrobe of the northeast, and KFC in the Hall. All I've ever wanted was that poop colored jacket.

Omeletpants

Mods's favorite
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings
My life's ambition is to join posters like you, shoopster/big al, dez, biff, wardrobe of the northeast, and KFC in the Hall. All I've ever wanted was that poop colored jacket.
You are a Liberal so naturally you will have low ambitions

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Central Florida Knights, TCU Horned Frogs
If you’re interested in posters that actually know something about football as opposed to just having high post counts, this is a good list...

Adipost
Bort
Modo
Runruffshod
Rawdawg
Windy
Wild X
Rory - although it pains me
First Timer
Spunky
Xero
The Eye Doc