Single Game Tickets: When will they go on sale?

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got Bucs, cowboys and Vikings! Pretty pumped. Had 6 people working on it ;)

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The interactive seat map is a JOKE. Had tickets selected for 3 games it redirected me and BOOM...gone.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I use tm app and if you turn on push notifications you don't have to enter security code. Speeds it up a lot.

Ash

Liked Posts:
Looked like I could have had a single ticket for the GB game, but cancelled it and tried for 2 with no luck. Should have grabbed it I guess, for resale if nothing else.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Looked like I could have had a single ticket for the GB game, but cancelled it and tried for 2 with no luck. Should have grabbed it I guess, for resale if nothing else.

Single tickets don't go for as much.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
A successful morning - 4 for Green Bay ( section 242 ), 2 for Dallas and 2 for New Orleans - thanks to the automated phone system and iphone. Basically got the three games I would have wanted as a season ticket holder without having to pay through the nose for season tickets.

Those tickets were purchased over the course of 50 minutes - I just kept trying and trying and trying.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
Just got 2 tickets for Bucs game section 113 row 17. Can't wait. Haven't been out since playoffs of 02 last game at old Soldier Field just before my boy was born. Thinking about bringing him. Anyone know how good the seats are in the lower level.

You don't get the same scale down low as you do in the 400's ( i.e. way up top its easier to see plays develope ) but I always prefer lower because I like the noise, atmosphere and feeling of being in the action. You'll have fun.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
A successful morning - 4 for Green Bay ( section 242 ), 2 for Dallas and 2 for New Orleans - thanks to the automated phone system and iphone. Basically got the three games I would have wanted as a season ticket holder without having to pay through the nose for season tickets.

Those tickets were purchased over the course of 50 minutes - I just kept trying and trying and trying.

I'm going to try the phone system next time.

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know how all of you had so much success?? I was on my computer at 11Central time. As soon as the tickets went on sale I went to week 1 and Boom no matches they were all sold out. I had to get resale tickets on ticket master. I did get week 1 tickets but up in the nosebleeds for about $236 a seat. Anyways I look forward to my first trip to Soldier field. Week 1 vs. Bills I'm excited.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't know how all of you had so much success?? I was on my computer at 11Central time. As soon as the tickets went on sale I went to week 1 and Boom no matches they were all sold out. I had to get resale tickets on ticket master. I did get week 1 tickets but up in the nosebleeds for about $236 a seat. Anyways I look forward to my first trip to Soldier field. Week 1 vs. Bills I'm excited.

People lie. No way an individual person could get tix to multiple games.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It is just the luck of the draw. I was able to get tickets the last two years but struck out this season.

soxx34

Liked Posts:
Thanks grantsi I appreciate the feedback. There is no doubt in my mind it will be a blast.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
There are still tickets out there but they are in the club level and the majority are single tickets.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I secured 2 tickets to the phins game section 200 and then saw the price. 330$x2! No thanks.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I secured 2 tickets to the phins game section 200 and then saw the price. 330$x2! No thanks.

Yeah. I filter out club seats. Not worth the extra price imo. I had to unload club seats one year. What a pain in the butt.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Of the 8 total regular season games, there are as of right now, a GRAND TOTAL of 38 unsold tickets. Packers and Dolphins are sold out and the other 6 games make up this amount. And all of those tickets are in the club level nose bleeds at over 350 dollars each.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Even the Eagles and Jaguars preseason games are 99% sold. And those are at basically regular season prices. It is funny how some teams can't sell preseason tickets for movie theatre prices.