Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They killed the franchise f them. Only way they get a piece of my wallet for this is if the kids specifically ask to see it

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Why do you think this happened?

They hired the wrong mofos to run the franchise. They should have made a deal with George Lucas to contribute. Instead they went in their own direction instead of following any source material. Last Jedi was a disaster unless you like watching a legend milk a dinosaur

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They hired the wrong mofos to run the franchise. They should have made a deal with George Lucas to contribute. Instead they went in their own direction instead of following any source material. Last Jedi was a disaster unless you like watching a legend milk a dinosaur

gotcha'

Well I'd hate to think Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker will be the last one.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
gotcha'

Well I'd hate to think Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker will be the last one.

At some point after starting Star Wars Lucas viewed it as series of movies, he envisioned a 9 movie arc of three trilogies, the will complete that arc.

Disney can do what ever they want, they are starting their own streaming service Disney Plus, they have the rights to Star Wars, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all that other Disney content from the last 96 years. At the very least they are creating a live action "TV" show as original content for the service called The Mandalorian. Disney will continue to crank out Marvel and Star Wars content as long as it's profitable. After this movie they could walk away from the Skywalker story line that people seem so pissed about, but I'll bet there will be plenty more Star Wars content tv shows, movies, animation, anything else they can make a dollar with.

Houston

Liked Posts:
I wont pretend like I wont see this opening night, but the only thing I'm interested in right now is seeing what they do with Princess Leia.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
At some point after starting Star Wars Lucas viewed it as series of movies, he envisioned a 9 movie arc of three trilogies, the will complete that arc.

Disney can do what ever they want, they are starting their own streaming service Disney Plus, they have the rights to Star Wars, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all that other Disney content from the last 96 years. At the very least they are creating a live action "TV" show as original content for the service called The Mandalorian. Disney will continue to crank out Marvel and Star Wars content as long as it's profitable. After this movie they could walk away from the Skywalker story line that people seem so pissed about, but I'll bet there will be plenty more Star Wars content tv shows, movies, animation, anything else they can make a dollar with.

thanks for the insight

.....anything else they can make a dollar with.

$$ this is why I can't see ending Star Wars . Ole' Walt Disney is probably spinning in his grave?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking betas. The Last Jedi was solid and this looks fun. Ya rah-tards

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are emotional. Dont listen to run and shit cause he terrible, but I feel like you being extra. You cant relive the past, but arent bad.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Riiiiight lmfao it was soooo good they fired the director

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Fun fact: I hung out for a day at George Lucas’ Skywalker ranch, went into his design office where he kept all the original sketches and drawings and clay models of the landwalkers and various creatures, way cool experience. Had some cocktails and then went into his personal theatre and played video games on his full-size move theatre screen.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fun fact: I hung out for a day at George Lucas’ Skywalker ranch, went into his design office where he kept all the original sketches and drawings and clay models of the landwalkers and various creatures, way cool experience. Had some cocktails and then went into his personal theatre and played video games on his full-size move theatre screen.

That sounds outstanding, nerdgasm educing even.

Did you win a contest, know the right person, or just a straight up breaking and entering?