Step Aside, Genius at Work

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And yet you still ignore it..

Well done moving to the "insult" phase of your discussion.

Because that offense was never that good. Your trying to simplify the argument but in reality, the Bears offense faced the easiest slate of defenses in the league. But again, this is too complex for you to understand.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The year we tied for 2nd in points per game at 27.8 (10 full points behind Denver) when we had the most non offensive TDs in the NFL. Coincidentally, we were 8th in YPG that year.

You are making this argument too complicated for the soon to be Eagles fans

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Because that offense was never that good. Your trying to simplify the argument but in reality, the Bears offense faced the easiest slate of defenses in the league. But again, this is too complex for you to understand.

And yet.... They were the #2 O in the NFL just 2 seasons ago.

With the Players we have dumped.

Look it up.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

It was really a number of things in 2013.

- Playing a bunch of bad defenses
- Trestman historically doing well in his 1st year before teams adjust
- McCown playing out of his mind
- Defenses dropping sure fire INTs in some of McCowns games
- Defensive touchdowns

Monster

Liked Posts:
The year we tied for 2nd in points per game at 27.8 (10 full points behind Denver) when we had the most non offensive TDs in the NFL. Coincidentally, we were 8th in YPG that year.

I see... Won 8 games... Then fell to 22nd in points the following year... Emerys last. . Thanks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His contract overall is/was the highest in the NFL overall.

Pace didn't sign him.But he also hasn't found his replacement. Now has he?

2/3 of the teams in the league would probably like to have a better QB...It's not as easy as going out and buying another house...now is it?

How many games do you pay to go to?

You think that makes you smarter ? LOL, STOP spending your money on a product you are so FUCKING UNHAPPY about Troll

And yet.... They were the #2 O in the NFL just 2 seasons ago.

With the Players we have dumped.

Look it up.

No need to look it up, new regime = changes. you should be able to understand that. Now GFYS your game is old and tiring.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
It was really a number of things in 2013.

- Playing a bunch of bad defenses
- Trestman historically doing well in his 1st year before teams adjust
- McCown playing out of his mind
- Defenses dropping sure fire INTs in some of McCowns games
- Defensive touchdowns

LOL at the excuses.

Only... Now we're making excuses for why we were good.

Monster

Liked Posts:
This is an interesting stat, thanks... PPG increased in Fox/Pace first year. Good sign... Keep it up.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL at the excuses.

We weren't good. We were 8-8. Which isn't "good"

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
LOL at the excuses.

Lmao at the fact you use 2013 as your sample year, skipping the last pre Pace year.

Why? What changed about that "#2 overall offense" that you want to use a previous year's stats instead of the most relevant year? Why not just pick any random year, then?

Oh, and having season tickets doesn't mean shit...especially "inherited from Daddy.".

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The Broncos were top 5 in three and outs last year and the Bears were middle of the pack.....I'll take that bet and I don't think it will matter if the defense becomes dominate.

I have no comment to your post, but I just wanted to say that is a fucking awesome live-action April O'neil picture in your sig.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no comment to your post, but I just wanted to say that is a fucking awesome live-action April O'neil picture in your sig.

here is her as Black Widow

ePUIPpR.jpg

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Lmao at the fact you use 2013 as your sample year, skipping the last pre Pace year.

Why? What changed about that "#2 overall offense" that you want to use a previous year's stats instead of the most relevant year? Why not just pick any random year, then?

Oh, and having season tickets doesn't mean shit...especially "inherited from Daddy.".
If you actually don't see an offense to defense change with the regime, you're kinda blind.

No really. You are.

The question is NOT whether we're we are going through a complete shift in coaching strategies, it is why we have to shit can the offense to build the defense.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sooner or later people need to stop with the Broncos comparisons. That defense was one of the best in NFL history featuring two HOF pass rushers. We are not going to have anything on the same planet as that level of defense. The copy-cat mentality is so overblown it's ridiculous. Ever year the narrative on this board seems to be to try and emulate the team that won the SB the previous year.

The defense should be solid this year and if they put their resources into the offensive side in 2017, things could get interesting.

This! So much this. Broncos D was other worldly. The Bears D isn't in the same stratosphere.

2016 will be interesting, Mick. You gotta be shitting me.

The Bears expect to compete this next season. Hence they shored up on the weakness last year,
Playmakers on defense. The Bears will make the playoffs.

Lmfao I am so bumping this thread and post next season.