Story Time With DJ Moore

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Can’t paste from my phone. Get off your ass and click the links. Fuck you. Let’s be friends

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Can’t paste from my phone. Get off your ass and click the links. Fuck you. Let’s be friends

Fucking lazy piece of shit.

Hope you never have breakfast.

Drinks soon?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That story time hit me right in the nostalgia...

Tim Jennings... Stephen Paea... Lance motherfuckin' Louis.... Amobi Okoye...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Tim Jennings' NFL career defied logic. The guy was terrible, yet went to two pro bowls, won a super bowl, and started for 8 years.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tim Jennings' NFL career defied logic. The guy was terrible, yet went to two pro bowls, won a super bowl, and started for 8 years.

You realize this thread will now be you and someone arguing about how Tim Jennings can/cannot be terrible if he went to TWO pro bowls, right?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
You realize this thread will now be you and someone arguing about how Tim Jennings can/cannot be terrible if he went to TWO pro bowls, right?

Its inevitable. Like when I say "I know Anthony Miller caught 7 TD passes, but I wouldn't call him a productive receiver", the first reply is "How can you not know that Anthony Miller caught 7 TDs last year???!!!!!"

Jennings just looked/behaved like a drunk midget, yet opposing QBs never could complete passes on him.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its inevitable. Like when I say "I know Anthony Miller caught 7 TD passes, but I wouldn't call him a productive receiver", the first reply is "How can you not know that Anthony Miller caught 7 TDs last year???!!!!!"

Jennings just looked/behaved like a drunk midget, yet opposing QBs never could complete passes on him.

To be fair he may have been hanging out with an alcoholic Dowel Loggains.... and trying to out drink a Hobbit is dangerous to say the least.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

He may have been a midget, but he had some Mugsy Bogues type hops. The little dude could climb the later.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
GUYS.

Topic.

It's a thing.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, since nobody else wants to, I will try to get this train back on the tracks. DJ Moore is gonna be Earl's regular weekly guest, and I am looking forward to his shit-talking Cutler!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
keep your politics where the sun doesn't shine.

MODS

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why did the NBA ban the term "owners"????

Its not like slaves were paid $20 million per year to bounce a ball!!!!!

Wait what???

Way to derail the thread, it was going really well.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, since nobody else wants to, I will try to get this train back on the tracks. DJ Moore is gonna be Earl's regular weekly guest, and I am looking forward to his shit-talking Cutler!

Do you think we should kick the tires on Earl Bennett?

BEARS