Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2013 REGULAR SEASON[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GAME 7[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
large.png
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vs[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
large.png
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6-0-0 ------- 2-2-1[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HISTORY[/font]

howcho

Liked Posts:
Pain Train picks it up a notch after a well deserved rest. Hawks win 5-3

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Waiting this long between games sucks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mass bitches about the GDT not being up and now he doesn't post in it.

Oh well... I guess that's good for all of us!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, the Sharks joined us at 6-0-0, but without a ROW. Still, a lot of pressure going into this game but the rest should do wonders.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!

tvltre

Liked Posts:
I like the Hawks chances in this one. Minnesota has all their wins at home...however, they are -1 in Goal Diff. Guess the Hawks have some work to do...but should have no problem with the team that spent a lot in the off season.

Hawks 4 Wild 2

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hope they are not looking forward to the Friday game.

this game is going to be like the Jackets game, I think it goes to OT

Hawks win

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Mass bitches about the GDT not being up and now he doesn't post in it.

Oh well... I guess that's good for all of us!
Two days and you get this lazy POS GDT.... haha.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Here's a fun stat for us ---- Ryan Suter is a -5. I know we "love" +/- around here. Its worst on the Wild and it can't be ignored.

Backstrom's goalie stats are also interesting so far.... 2-1-1 with a 2,98 GAA... But with a .887 save percentage, I would be licking my chops at that.

Hawks should win this game 5-3.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Our record in Minny is pretty good. I don't see an overtime game here. I think Minnys coach blows as a coach and will be let go prior to the end of the season. I think we score twice on our PP. 4-2 Hawks.

FYI...don't place any bets on my prediction.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Here's a fun stat for us ---- Ryan Suter is a -5. I know we "love" +/- around here. Its worst on the Wild and it can't be ignored.

Backstrom's goalie stats are also interesting so far.... 2-1-1 with a 2,98 GAA... But with a .887 save percentage, I would be licking my chops at that.

Hawks should win this game 5-3.

That's what happens when you rely on Shea Weber to clear the front of the net for your entire career.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
The NBC commercial is really fucking getting to me. Where the fuck is Clutterbuck getting off saying, "I think everyone hates Chicago"???? The Wild haven't played a meaningful game past December in his sorry ass career and he sure as hell does not have a reason to act like their is a rivalry.

This rant also has nothing to do with the fact that I lost my fantasy championship due to ONE SINGLE hit by Clutterbuck on Seabrook, hated him before, that only added fuel.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
That's what happens when you rely on Shea Weber to clear the front of the net for your entire career.

No kidding lol. It makes me wonder if Suter needs his hand held. I don't like players like that, especially when he is now essentially the defensive leader of the team.

Francois Beauchemin fits into that category.

Maybe Nashville was smart about who to keep? We'll see if this pays off.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Just a reminder that +- this early in the season is not a very telling statistic. I mean, Keith is a -5, and Seabrook is a -4. Both worst on the team. I would hardly say they've played poorly this season, would you? Just figured I would throw a little perspective into this discussion.

FourFeatherFury

Liked Posts:
Harding in the net tonight. Could make things a bit more interesting.

puterwiz53

Liked Posts:
Minny played last night and the Hawks are rested which means the Hawks should be able to win this game pretty easily. They need to come out high tempo to wear them down quickly.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a reminder that +- this early in the season is not a very telling statistic. I mean, Keith is a -5, and Seabrook is a -4. Both worst on the team. I would hardly say they've played poorly this season, would you? Just figured I would throw a little perspective into this discussion.

Some more perspective, +/- is not tallied with PK and PP's. I think it would be interesting to cross reference who were the forwards and other d-men (caught in a change), that were on the ice for all the goals scored against. Might be more telling of line makeup than individual performance.