The Hawks lost on purpose

TeamToews

Thanks, glad to know that you have run out of insults and comebacks and now must resort to bitch made responses...thanks for playing.

You said you had trouble handling the loses.. I had no more to say on that topic since you agreed with me.

Keep on rockin' brotha :buttrock:

TeamToews

if it changed directions, how do you expect him to react that fast....the fact he got any of it was good

just because it went through his legs doesnt make it a soft goal

Dude, KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED WHEN A PUCK IS COMING YOUR WAY!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Dude, KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED WHEN A PUCK IS COMING YOUR WAY!

then there is way more net open to shoot in

did you just start following hockey? you sound like it

TeamToews

then there is way more net open to shoot in

did you just start following hockey? you sound like it

Not when the fucking player is standing 1 foot in front of you. What's easier? For him to redirect in the corners or right between his legs? Ummm duh

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really guys... lol. A little pathetic when the Hawks lose we blame it on a goalie and start ripping into other posters. Face it... Philly was the better team. There wasn't any urgency, the defense was sluggish, and we got destroyed in the circle.

The 2nd goal wasn't a softy... it was redirected, it is hockey. It happens.

Lets talk about how we let Philly fly down the middle seconds after Kane scores to take the lead. That was horrible.

Last edited:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Really guys... lol. A little pathetic win the Hawks lose we blame it on a goalie and start ripping into other posters. Face it... Philly was the better team. There wasn't any urgency, the defense was sluggish, and we got destroyed in the circle.

The 2nd goal wasn't a softy... it was redirected, it is hockey. It happens.

Lets talk about how we let Philly fly down the middle seconds after Kane scores to take the lead. That was horrible.

Thank you!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Not when the fucking player is standing 1 foot in front of you. What's easier? For him to redirect in the corners or right between his legs? Ummm duh

you understand that the closer the player who redirects the puck is to the goalie, the harder it is to react right?

your reaction time is rediculously small

N3

Liked Posts:
You said you had trouble handling the loses.. I had no more to say on that topic since you agreed with me.

Keep on rockin' brotha :buttrock:

Sarcasm dip shit...or are you not capable of processing something like that?

ChicagoOwnsLebron

you understand that the closer the player who redirects the puck is to the goalie, the harder it is to react right?

your reaction time is rediculously small

I think you're missing the point here tbo. The shot was from long distance and Niemi wasn't expecting a re-direct obviously. That being said, once Niemi saw the puck coming, he should have closed his legs since there was a player standing almost right in front of him. You can not let a puck go through your legs like that.

N3

Liked Posts:
I think you're missing the point here tbo. The shot was from long distance and Niemi wasn't expecting a re-direct obviously. That being said, once Niemi saw the puck coming, he should have closed his legs since there was a player standing almost right in front of him. You can not let a puck go through your legs like that.

You and Toews fuck buddies or something? Where he goes you go?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
what is this argument even about now? lol

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Yeah now Filthadelphia has the momentum. They didn't lose this on purpose.

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Niemi had to pick his poison... It was watching for Hartnell out in front or Briere beside him. The right pad was blocking Briere out correctly. The D-men were at fault. Sopel should have cleared Briere out and Hjalmarsson should have been protecting the puck behind Niemi. Both reacted late resulting in that goal.

N3

Liked Posts:
Niemi looking for partners. I don't judge and I don't think any of us should either.

If it wasn't very funny the first time you said it, what makes you think its going to be funny the second time around?

TeamToews

If it wasn't very funny the first time you said it, what makes you think its going to be funny the second time around?

Well actually it was funny the first time as the site head thanked me for it.

Go to bed bro, I think you need a timeout.

N3

Liked Posts:
Well actually it was funny the first time as the site head thanked me for it.

Go to bed bro, I think you need a timeout.

You are aware the site head likes these arguments because it drums up activity for his board? Or did that thought not pop into your head?