Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was getting tired of their burgers, and with the 2 for $3 going on I got to try the grilled cheese and hot dog (I mean "steak dog") for cheap. The grilled cheese was on sour dough bread and actually really good. Arby's gyros aren't bad, but not "great".

I'm just giving you shit. But you live in the NW burbs, I grew up in Des Plaines, there are so many great options.

Hope not. We’re going to get away from the small town dull-drums, and go to the Twin Cities over Christmas break. Relax...Let the kids ride the roller coasters at Mall of America, then go into town for some better dining than what Williston has to offer.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/99727-CCS-Weather-Thread-(Vol-white-Christmas-)?p=3252690&viewfull=1#post3252690

This poor bastard lives in Williston North Dakota he has no options, the only Gyro for 500 miles is Arbys.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
So if everything that has bread in it is a sandwich, is meatloaf a sandwich? And what's a meatloaf sandwich then?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Ketchup on Bratwursts?

Sure, hotdogs are sandwiches. But is it OK to put catsup on brats? At a buddy's house I put ketchup on my brat and he had a fun time telling me I was ruining it. I usually only have mustard and onion, but sometimes I'll go relish, sauerkraut, cooked peppers, and once in awhile ketchup.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ketchup on Bratwursts?

Sure, hotdogs are sandwiches. But is it OK to put catsup on brats? At a buddy's house I put ketchup on my brat and he had a fun time telling me I was ruining it. I usually only have mustard and onion, but sometimes I'll go relish, sauerkraut, cooked peppers, and once in awhile ketchup.

This is 'Merica you can put ketchup on anything you want.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is 'Merica you can put ketchup on anything you want.

Actually, you can't put ketchup on a cased meat product. It's in the Constitution.

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Actually, you can't put it on and cased meat product. It's in the Constitution.

You certainly can, and you can look at any bitchy Chicago native right in their bitchy little eyes and let them know exactly how you feel about their attempt to limit your freedom.

I am not saying Ketchup is a better choice than mustard, I am saying its allowed and Chi Chitty people need to get TF over it already. Why do YOU care what any other dumb ass puts on their tubular meat?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You certainly can, and you can look at any bitchy Chicago native right in their bitchy little eyes and let them know exactly how you feel about their attempt to limit your freedom.

I am not saying Ketchup is a better choice than mustard, I am saying its allowed and Chi Chitty people need to get TF over it already. Why do YOU care what any other dumb ass puts on their tubular meat?

As if it's a Chicago thing. It's also a NYC thing and a ppl over 12 thing.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
As if it's a Chicago thing. It's also a NYC thing and a ppl over 12 thing.
In America I can put ketchup on my bratwurst if I want.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In America I can put ketchup on my bratwurst if I want.

Exactly. Nobody cares if u identify as a preteen. It's a free country!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Nobody cares if u identify as a preteen. It's a free country!
And conversely nobody cares if you identify as a close minded Chicago curmudgeon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And conversely nobody cares if you identify as a close minded Chicago curmudgeon.

Huh? I thought we were talking about putting sugar on sausages?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking having taste buds is a "Chicago thing".

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Huh? I thought we were talking about putting sugar on sausages?
I thought we were talking about not caring about things and allowing people to be themselves.

Wow, I'm confused now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought we were talking about not caring about things and allowing people to be themselves.

Wow, I'm confused now.

If u want to put tapeworm food on your hotdogs I wont h8.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You certainly can, and you can look at any bitchy Chicago native right in their bitchy little eyes and let them know exactly how you feel about their attempt to limit your freedom. I am not saying Ketchup is a better choice than mustard, I am saying its allowed and Chi Chitty people need to get TF over it already. Why do YOU care what any other dumb ass puts on their tubular meat?
I figured when I said "it's in the Constitution", people would figure out I was just joking around. I think ketchup on a hot dog is weird and like to give people shit about it (especially my wife), but I really don't care either way.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. It is a piece of meat between two pieces of bread.