The NFL top 100

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just a fan. I enjoy reading the forums, but the last two years of reading Bearmick’s hot garbage and the circus show that ensued after the new staff, I decided to post and let the cards fall where they may.

No idea who you are, but pretty much your entire contribution to this forum so far is endless bitching. My suggestion for how you should proceed is as follows:-

- self-reflect on the bitching and feel a bit embarrassed
- delete account
- find alternative forum without posters who bother you so much that you mention them by name daily, and where Walter Patyon's name isn't desecrated.

Up to you of course, but you don't seem happy here.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
8-cricket-ball-hitting-wickets-allan-swart.jpg

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I just know Hicks will be woefully underranked.

That dude has never gotten the credit he rightfully deserves. He should've been a Pro-Bowler in '17 and should've been a 2nd team All-Pro last year.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
No idea who you are, but pretty much your entire contribution to this forum so far is endless bitching. My suggestion for how you should proceed is as follows:-

- self-reflect on the bitching and feel a bit embarrassed
- delete account
- find alternative forum without posters who bother you so much that you mention them by name daily, and where Walter Patyon's name isn't desecrated.

Up to you of course, but you don't seem happy here.
I had 3 things I wanted to address when I signed up. That list has been checked off.

I apologize to other posters if my posts have been harsh, I’m really not a call out, finger pointing person. I think if someone has followed the forums for years as I have they would understand my point of view, if not that’s ok to. As you can see it’s pointless to get common ground with his typical game he plays.

My last harsh Suggestions for you goes as follows:

- Confess that you are a spineless coward who can’t eat crow.

- Accept that your’e football knowledge is masked by your enormous ego.

-

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I had 3 things I wanted to address when I signed up. That list has been checked off.

I apologize to other posters if my posts have been harsh, I’m really not a call out, finger pointing person. I think if someone has followed the forums for years as I have they would understand my point of view, if not that’s ok to. As you can see it’s pointless to get common ground with his typical game he plays.

My last harsh Suggestions for you goes as follows:

- Confess that you are a spineless coward who can’t eat crow.

- Accept that your’e football knowledge is masked by your enormous ego.

-
Welcome back Gobears1985! We missed your British ass

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Nick isnt banned. Why would he alt? Just to hate @bearmick ? You can do that without making an alt and nobody would mind
Nick hasn't been banned in years, yet that didn't stop him from "Tostada" or "hampton fingers". It's not about not being allowed, it's about being ashamed of yourself.