The NFL top 100

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im not sure how y'all figure out alts so easily? I couldnt figure out big al was the shoopster

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Every time nick comes back somebody brings up ass towling and every time he doesn't bat an eye because he knows all about it, because he was the original one and only ass towler.

If he was just some new guy the reaction would be "WTF are you talking about?" but nick is kind of an idiot and just lets it slide.

So yes, once again, it is definitely nick. I was worried that once I pointed this out he would react differently to any ass towel comment, but apparently this twisted perv has yet to catch on.

I really wish he would come out of the closet and explain how he shoved a towel up his ass, I mean the physics, was it a frozen towel?

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Every time nick comes back somebody brings up ass towling and every time he doesn't bat an eye because he knows all about it, because he was the original one and only ass towler.

If he was just some new guy the reaction would be "WTF are you talking about?" but nick is kind of an idiot and just lets it slide.

So yes, once again, it is definitely nick. I was worried that once I pointed this out he would react differently to any ass towel comment, but apparently this twisted perv has yet to catch on.

I really wish he would come out of the closet and explain how he shoved a towel up his ass, I mean the physics, was it a frozen towel?
I must have missed that thread. I can’t WTF if I never knew about it, but once you explained, yeah WTF.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I must have missed that thread. I can’t WTF if I never knew about it, but once you explained, yeah WTF.

Not a thread, a post in this thread.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-nfl-top-100.71833/page-7#post-3094349

I think you're swell, towel drama or not

You saw it and had no reaction, just like every other failed attempt to return anonymously.

I'm glad you're back, CCS is more interesting with you contributing, the total IQ takes a hit but combined this place is already a Special person.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Not a thread, a post in this thread.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-nfl-top-100.71833/page-7#post-3094349

You saw it and had no reaction, just like every other failed attempt to return anonymously.

I'm glad you're back, CCS is more interesting with you contributing, the total IQ takes a hit but combined this place is already a Special person.
How can I have a WTF reaction over a towel remark that I’m totally clueless of. It’s not worthy of that reaction unless I know the story behind it.

“the total IQ takes a hit but combined this place is already a Special person.” Failed.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Confirmed.
Haha, so desperate and insecure.

The crew: Ok, its obviously not nick, what should we do now guys?

Number51: I’ll keep trolling him as nick so we look like we’re right.

BearsDen aka Mr Irrelevant: Wait for me, I need to spam the dislike buttons first. Yaaaaah!!

Last edited:

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Haha, so desperate and insecure.

The crew: Ok, its obviously not nick, what should we do now guys?

Number51: I’ll keep trolling him as nick so we look like we’re right.

BearsDen aka Mr Irrelevant: Wait for me, I need to spam the dislike buttons first. Yaaaaah!!
Nick80: Better make sure I reply to every single post in this thread before I ragequit

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nick must be nervous about the upcoming champions league final. Can't blame him.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
First, I am excited for the upcoming Nick meltdown...they are always epic and bring endless entertainment during the offseason. Second, the major thing everyone forgets about the top 100 list is that it isn't an assessment of a players performance from the most recent year...it is a ranking of the players for the upcoming year. So the person who discounted the Wentz #3 ranking last year didn't look at it as a potential MVP candidate who went down coming into a year with a team who just won a SB. The Wentz ranking wasn't out of wack, a little high IMO but I got the ranking.

As for Trubisky, I wouldn't be surprised either way...I can see him missing the cut, but also could see him in the 60-70 range because QB's are rated higher and he was the QB for a playoff team. No matter how you cut it players and fans all have a recency bias and that will carry weight in there voting.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
First, I am excited for the upcoming Nick meltdown...they are always epic and bring endless entertainment during the offseason. Second, the major thing everyone forgets about the top 100 list is that it isn't an assessment of a players performance from the most recent year...it is a ranking of the players for the upcoming year. So the person who discounted the Wentz #3 ranking last year didn't look at it as a potential MVP candidate who went down coming into a year with a team who just won a SB. The Wentz ranking wasn't out of wack, a little high IMO but I got the ranking.

As for Trubisky, I wouldn't be surprised either way...I can see him missing the cut, but also could see him in the 60-70 range because QB's are rated higher and he was the QB for a playoff team. No matter how you cut it players and fans all have a recency bias and that will carry weight in there voting.

This is a reasonable assessment. Also, the 2017 version of Wentz prior to his injury was pretty damn impressive.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a reasonable assessment. Also, the 2017 version of Wentz prior to his injury was pretty damn impressive.

I thought gppphat's post was a very good assessment as well. The other thing I will say after reading through this is I do not see any similarities at all between Bortles and Trubisky.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I thought gppphat's post was a very good assessment as well. The other thing I will say after reading through this is I do not see any similarities at all between Bortles and Trubisky.

One similarity is both QB's took a major step when their teams defense was top 5.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Could see Cohen being top 50. He is the one player I hear a lot of non Bears fans hype about the most (other than Mack). He is overrated in that regard.

Reactions: DC

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Honestly, Bearmick derailed this thread on the second page, staying on par for the last two years of insufferable takes like this one:

“I was blasted for saying that the nation thinks Trubisky sucks, but virtually every opinion I read from neutral fans on message boards or social media is pretty uniform in having him at the bottom or near the bottom of the last few years' 1st round QB”.

Please, Vu, opps I mean Bearmick, don’t make it 3 yrs in a row. The ship is sunken.

My prediction looks to be spot on.

“The crew: Ok, its obviously not nick, what should we do now guys?

Number51: I’ll keep trolling him as nick so we look like we’re right.”

Oh well, you won’t see a rage quit from me, This is just a forum and I’m just a Bears fan who reads the boards.