Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You have been after me ever since you determined that i supported Our President.

That is incorrect, I know lot's of very nice people that voted for Trump, people I love. It was when you outed yourself as a racist that I decided I didn't like you.

the tyranny of the minorities

Before that I had no idea who you were. That got my attention, from that point on everything you have posted is completely Special person. You and your fake nephew holding complete conversations with "each other" and thank banging, that shit is beyond creepy. Now you hijack a legit Trubisky contract thread, repeatedly begging posters to visit your childish alien thread where you think things are growing in size when the they said they changed the magnification on the camera.

You are obviously an idiot, and a racist, and for some reason you think you are clever, I will continue to call you out on your stupidity. You have two options, stop acting like a fucking moron, or get used to me pointing out the fact that you are a Special person racist. Your call.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is incorrect, I know lot's of very nice people that voted for Trump, people I love. It was when you outed yourself as a racist that I decided I didn't like you.

Before that I had no idea who you were. That got my attention, from that point on everything you have posted is completely Special person. You and your fake nephew holding complete conversations with "each other" and thank banging, that shit is beyond creepy. Now you hijack a legit Trubisky contract thread, repeatedly begging posters to visit your childish alien thread where you think things are growing in size when the they said they changed the magnification on the camera.

You are obviously an idiot, and a racist, and for some reason you think you are clever, I will continue to call you out on your stupidity. You have two options, stop acting like a fucking moron, or get used to me pointing out the fact that you are a Special person racist. Your call.

You know in All the years I have posted on this board and previously on CBMBds I have never met such an unequivocally insulting human for 'trumped' up reasons, that you alone, insist are true. You cannot handle me getting back at you. Case in point is this response.

I will take the 'higher' plane in dealing with someone of your 'massive' intelligence AND never respond again to you.

Enough of spamming the CCS treasure trove of info with bickering. Good bye you had your chance with me. Your Loss

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You know in All the years I have posted on this board and previously on CBMBds I have never met such an unequivocally insulting human for 'trumped' up reasons, that you alone, insist are true. You cannot handle me getting back at you. Case in point is this response.

I will take the 'higher' plane in dealing with someone of your 'massive' intelligence AND never respond again to you.

Enough of spamming the CCS treasure trove of info with bickering. Good bye you had your chance with me. Your Loss

Cool, stop derailing quality threads in the Bears forum, you Special person racist.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You know what's incredibly boring? When you make every thread about you. You're so far from interesting. I wish you would just delete yourself already.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
STFU already. You have been after me ever since you determined that i supported Our President. Your evaluation of me is tainted by your tunnel-visioned pidgeon-holing. Too bad you can't see that. ( I always have supported Our Elected Presidents, including Clinton and Obama. You say the things you do because you have no other way to deal with me except ad hominem wisecracks which I respond to in my own way to dish it back out to you )

Fortunately the MODs 'overall' do a good job here.

I try to get along with everyone here and always had unless I am harassed and spoken to in a manner inappropriately. I even have most recently liked some of your posts with a thumbs up to no avail. You are incapable of discourse with me because I 'give' it back to you. Hahaha. You can dish it out but not take it.

My view of you is not tainted but yours is of me. Too bad for you.

As far as TC goes i like to report my observations from Bourbonnais.

I am expecting lots of disliking thumb downs from you and 'your gang' So be it

Hey @EVERYBODY , don't you think @This Post Is Terrible ?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
PSA- The above is the definition of a false equivalency. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

And if $50 ain't shit to you, $3000 won't change your life either. Why not put real money on it like a grand so you can walk with some real cash if you win?

Risking 20 nights of drinking on a long shot? I question your logic.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree with op. Jaguars ended up paying their bum qb hoping he would get over the hump and develop and their team ship sunk cause of it. Don’t pay for hope pay for production
Word