Trubisky ranked the 21st best QB according to The Score.com

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As illustrated by the large variance in our rankings, Trubisky's one of the NFL's biggest boom-or-bust quarterbacks. Game-to-game and even play-to-play, you never quite know which version of the 24-year-old you'll get outside of his dynamic rushing skills. Trubisky's still early in his development, but his decision-making and downfield accuracy need serious work if he's to become an above-average starter.

He’s ranked dead last amongst NFCN QB’s. He’s ranked worse than guys like Marcus Mariota and Dak Prescott. Frankly I think the writer(s) of this article were too generous as there are QB’s ranked below him like Rosen, Foles, Darnold and maybe even Andy Dalton, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins. Trubisky has the potential to fall even further on this list.

By the way, the quarterbacks that Pace deemed worse than Trubisky both ranked in the top 10 (Watson 10th, Mahomes 1st!)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
He’s ranked dead last amongst NFCN QB’s. He’s ranked worse than guys like Marcus Mariota and Dak Prescott. Frankly I think the writer(s) of this article were too generous as there are QB’s ranked below him like Rosen, Foles, Darnold and maybe even Andy Dalton, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins. Trubisky has the potential to fall even further on this list.

By the way, the quarterbacks that Pace deemed worse than Trubisky both ranked in the top 10 (Watson 10th, Mahomes 1st!)

Oh, is Trubisky now better than Prescott?

Cue the Cutler>Cam Newton thread....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Seems about right....

I expect more this season, and plenty of reasons to think that is realistic.

Hoping for top ten, and expecting better than 15th.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
21? I mean I can see guys like Brady, Montana, Favre, and Manning ahead of him but not sure if there are 15ish other names. But I guess 21st of all time isn't a bad accomplishment for a 3rd year QB.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Pace picked Trubisky becuase he reminds him of Drew Brees - plain and simple. This is they type of QB he knows and likes. Drew Brees did not breakout really until year 3-4. Remains to be seen but in Pace mind at draft time, it had to be:

Trubs = Brees
Watson = Newton
Mahomes = Rivers/Farve upside, but also Ryan Leaf/Russell downside. He was a wildcard.

So he went with the most comfortable option, and still had time to pan out. This year or next if he doesn't move to the top 10 there are some stud QB's in college right now he could bet the farm on in 2021.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mariota is not better.

Dak is the closest comparison I cam come to in terms of QBs in the league.

18-20 would be about where I put him.

No one OP listed should be ahead of him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
100% Take Over Trubisky

Brady
Big Ben
Luck
Mahomes
Rivers
Wilson
Rodgers
Ryan
Brees
Newton
Wentz

Would have to think about, but Probably

Stafford
Goff
Watson
Baker

Trubisky/Dak/Darnold

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Frankly I think the writer(s) of this article were too generous as there are QB’s ranked below him like Rosen, Foles, Darnold and maybe even Andy Dalton, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray and Dwayne Haskins.

9SOIcYR.gif

The list is okay. Trubisky is too low. He's in that mid-teens range imo. Considering he was better than or right on par with Newton/Carr/Mariotta/Stafford/Cousins. And Jimmy G? Really? Motherfucker played 3 games. Lol.

This CRM motherfucker, though. Wanting to put him behind QBs that haven't even played a down in the NFL yet. Dude, your Trubisky hate shtick is getting old. I don't mind objective criticism, but you have an agenda. It's not funny. It's not cute. You just look fucking stupid. I hope you know that.