Trubisky set to rewrite Bears single season record book.

How Many record does Mitch take down

• 0- Mitch gonna suck arse next season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Saying you would say 3800 yards is not close is already semantics too.

I don't follow your antithetical logic. So if I disagree with someone using semantics in an empirical debate, the mere fact that I address the topic of semantics means I am guilty of the same 'semantics' argument? HUH?

Again, your concept of "semantics of close" is redundant. Saying something is "close" in empirical terms is already semantics. I don't think you know what is going on in this thread.

Congratulations. You have officially Vortexed about Semantics.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh wait I guess I didn't know what YOU meant by carry on.

Eye doc, let Remy go. Let him carry on! Stop forcing him to read this thread and post here.
I have Remy in a moral dilemma. He either doesn't get in the last word or he continues to respond in direct defiance of proclamation of being "out." Making him clearly wrong. Both are nearly in catastrophic defiance to his existence. Which on wins out?

I am off today so this is a little social experiment while having morning coffee and reading news articles. Let's see how it ends.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was it over when the Gremans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I have Remy in a moral dilemma. He either doesn't get in the last word or he continues to respond in direct defiance of proclamation of being "out." Making him clearly wrong. Both are nearly in catastrophic defiance to his existence. Which on wins out?

I am off today so this is a little social experiment while having morning coffee and reading news articles. Let's see how it ends.

TBH, I've always thought of remydat to be "above" the baseline childishness of CCS morons. He's not even making a token effort to make his "getting the last word in" appear to be in the context of a (poorly thought-out and completely illogical) argument...I can't even say that it qualifies as 'naysaying'...its just sad.

A new low for remydat has been reached in this thread. Surpassing the low he reached in the 2016 NCAA Basketball Championship thread.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't mind me. Just deleting all his posts.