Warming up stinky food in work microwave

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How do you all feel about this?

I recently meal prepped with some fish. I was warming up my meal in the cafeteria and some toad looking lady walks in and uses the microwave next to me. For the entire minute thiry I was warming up my fish she continually claimed about the smell. Things like "omg that smells horrible, stinky stinky' and on and on. By the way she was acting I thought she was going to die. Very dramatic. I just wanted a healthy meal. She on the other hand was warming up 4 hot dogs. Not 1, not 2, not 3, FOUR hot dogs. Should I stop taking fish to work?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Do you burn popcorn as well?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I recently meal prepped with some fish. I was warming up my meal in the cafeteria and some toad looking lady walks in and uses the microwave next to me. For the entire minute thiry I was warming up my fish she continually claimed about the smell. Things like "omg that smells horrible, stinky stinky' and on and on. By the way she was acting I thought she was going to die. Very dramatic. I just wanted a healthy meal. She on the other hand was warming up 4 hot dogs. Not 1, not 2, not 3, FOUR hot dogs. Should I stop taking fish to work?
You should have ask her if it would be ok if you could warm up your fish in the microwave, so she wouldn't get grossed out.
@brett05

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Nope. Eat what you want. I hate people that claim you can't cook certain shit in the work microwave. You shouldn't have to be unhealthy just because your sloptard co-workers can't handle the smell.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Microwaving fish is a weird way to cook such a delicate protein but you should be able to choke someone out if they whine about the smell, or if they are nuking 4 hot dogs for a meal.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nope. Eat what you want. I hate people that claim you can't cook certain shit in the work microwave. You shouldn't have to be unhealthy just because your sloptard co-workers can't handle the smell.

+2 for use of "sloptard" as a form of opprobrium.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Microwaving fish is a weird way to cook such a delicate protein but you should be able to choke someone out if they whine about the smell, or if they are nuking 4 hot dogs for a meal.
It's not ideal, but I usually make 3-4 meals on Sunday and eat them throughout the week.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

I recently changed my stance on the death penalty. I now favor it for anyone reheating fish in the work microwave.

Someone did this recently, and stunk up not just the kitchen/break room, but the entire office.

Sorry, but this guy votes an emphatic NO. :)

(I don't care how many hot dogs she warmed up. They don't stink.)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I recently changed my stance on the death penalty. I now favor it for anyone reheating fish in the work microwave.

Someone did this recently, and stunk up not just the kitchen/break room, but the entire office.

I'm going to make fish for my meals this week and heat them fuckers up for TWO minutes so I can IRL troll people who have this similar outlook.

:cutty:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why are you shaming her for eating hotdog sandwiches?
Eating 4 of these hot dog sandwiches would make me puke I think.

GUEST_50b90224-0f8b-40d0-adb5-b9addf5105be

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Dude at work used to heat broccoli everyday. It was the most fowl smell I've ever smelled from a work microwave. I never complained or asked him not to do it because I'm not a fucking baby that can't deal with a bad smell for a few minutes. He dropped a shit ton of wait and got healthy, so good for him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Dude at work used to heat broccoli everyday. It was the most fowl smell I've ever smelled from a work microwave. I never complained or asked him not to do it because I'm not a fucking baby that can't deal with a bad smell for a few minutes. He dropped a shit ton of wait and got healthy, so good for him.
I don't say anything or act like a baby. I just secretly plot their slow, painful death, while trying to decide where to bury my clothes that I can never get the smell out of.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bacon and fish are off limits at work for two different reasons....

popcorn is acceptable, but don't burn it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst thing is ppl that get raw onions on their food and don't eat them all. Throw it away in their office garbo can overnight... god its awful the next day.

This coming from a guy that loves both raw and grilled onions.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Bacon and fish are off limits at work for two different reasons....

popcorn is acceptable, but don't burn it.

Off limits according to who exactly? And why? Fish, I can see people complaining about the smell, but what's wrong with bacon?