CB FULLER, AMUKAMORA, SKRINE, TOLIVER, SHELLEY, DENMARK

S JACKSON, HH DIX, BUSH, CARSON

K JOHN BARRON II

P O’DONNELL

Kick it around and post your thoughts and what would you change

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I know everyone likes our UDFA haul. But I think you're setting yourself up for some serious disappointment here...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice 220lb 6'3" corner you got there in Denmark...

dude is clearly a safety at this level

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
No McManis is interesting. I'd think he'd make it over one of the drafted guys with that guy going on the practice squad. But admittedly, it doesn't seem like McManis is the best fit for what Pagano likes to do on defense.

baredown

Liked Posts:
No McManis is interesting. I'd think he'd make it over one of the drafted guys with that guy going on the practice squad. But admittedly, it doesn't seem like McManis is the best fit for what Pagano likes to do on defense.

McManus is an ST guy who can spot fill at DB. His real “fit” is on STs with Tabor, not with the regular D. I suspect McManus’s roster spot is pretty safe, especially considering that Bellamy has moved on. On the other hand, I’d agree with the OP on all the draftees making the 53. I don’t believe Pace has ever exposed any of his new draftees to being claimed off waivers or poached off the PS. Jordan Morgan got placed on IR as a rookie; but I believe every other draftee ended up on the cutdown day roster. Yeah, I know that gets harder to do as the roster gets more talented. But with only 5 draftees, I’m guessing Pace finds a place for all his guys. The UDFAs, on the other hand, are probably all facing long odds to make the 53 on cutdown day...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bullard is not making the team this year.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Who's snapping the ball on punts and fg...you'll need to cut someone from your list

Patterson is a wr-kr despite everyone wanting to place him at rb

Way too many udfa making the 53...its not happening.... most will their way to the ir or ps assuming no pre season injuries.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
McManus is an ST guy who can spot fill at DB. His real “fit” is on STs with Tabor, not with the regular D. I suspect McManus’s roster spot is pretty safe, especially considering that Bellamy has moved on. On the other hand, I’d agree with the OP on all the draftees making the 53. I don’t believe Pace has ever exposed any of his new draftees to being claimed off waivers or poached off the PS. Jordan Morgan got placed on IR as a rookie; but I believe every other draftee ended up on the cutdown day roster. Yeah, I know that gets harder to do as the roster gets more talented. But with only 5 draftees, I’m guessing Pace finds a place for all his guys. The UDFAs, on the other hand, are probably all facing long odds to make the 53 on cutdown day...
Pace hasn't had that many late round picks. Wims was the first 7th rounder Pace has drafted to make the 53 man roster. Fabujule and Morgan also never made it. Only Wims, Fitts, and DHC made it among sixth and seventh rounders. I don't think there's much chance that Denmark makes the 53. He's incredibly raw.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I know everyone likes our UDFA haul. But I think you're setting yourself up for some serious disappointment here...

How so? He said kick it around and what do we think could or would change. Seems pretty open-minded regarding the roster and not at all set up for "serious disappointment".

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
We don't really have a 4th TE, anyone better than Raymond on the team right now? we can replace Bars with a LS. Either Betts or Fitts are our choices right now and just liked Betts more. E Hall was rated higher than Ridley on some draft sites so the only way I could fit him in was to place Patterson in the running backs room which seemed ok as we carried 5 last year. no "serious disappointment frrom me, was just kicking around how the team is shaping up and what holes are there to fill. My thinking is we are short on cap space next year so the cheaper contracts help to get Whitehair and E Jackson plus Cohen taken care of when their time comes then theirs Flyod's contract to as long as we don't lose quility for quntity

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Denmark to the PS, McManis on the 53.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB TRUBISKI, DANIEL

RB DAVIS, COHEN(PR), MONTGOMERY, Nall

WR ROBINSON, GABRIEL, MILLER, RIDLEY, WIMS, E HALL

TE BURTON, SHAHEEN, D RAYMOND, Braunecker

OL LENO, MASSIE, WHITEHAIR, DANIELS, LONG, LARSEN, SOWELL, BARS, FA swing tackle yet to be signed

DL HICKS, GOLDMAN, NICKOLS, RR HARRIS, BULLARD,

OLB MACK, FLYOD, LYNCH, IRVING, Fitts

ILB TREVATHON, SMITH, IYIEGBUNIWE, KWIATKOSKI

CB FULLER, AMUKAMORA, SKRINE, TOLIVER, SHELLEY, McManis

S JACKSON, HH DIX, BUSH, Houston-CARSON

K OPEN COMPETITION

P O’DONNELL

LS Scales

KR/RB/WR Patterson

PS Denmark, Whyte PR/RB, Betts, Bunting, Mustipher, Coward(nobody is going to poach our DT project so why not stash depth here), A. Anderson

Yours wasn't really bad...but I'd wager mine is 97% accurate even to practice squad.

Last edited:

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I think we carried 6 DT last year is why I added Anderson a younger player to replace N Williams. I forgot about McManis, my bad. Coward was on the 53 last year and showed promise in pre season, guess you wasn't impressd. I thought Bars had a injury and some said IR this year? Sowell was our swing last year I believe. You like Fitts over Betts, I wasn't impressed by Fitts so gave Betts the nod but it's either or works whichever has the better pre season. Overall not bad thou with training camp and pre seaon things may change. TE seems thin to me and of coarse Pace will add a couple players from cuts

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
E Hall could go either way, from 53 or PS to cut

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Betts had some crazy rip, dip, spin moves in his highlights question is, was it his skill set or lack of compatition only time will tell. He was all world player from canada for whatever that's worth

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Betts had some crazy rip, dip, spin moves in his highlights question is, was it his skill set or lack of compatition only time will tell. He was all world player from canada for whatever that's worth

Whomst is Trubiski and what is "compatition"?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMFAO OP

Nice troll job

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nice 220lb 6'3" corner you got there in Denmark...

dude is clearly a safety at this level
If that's the case he's going to need to be designated as one day one. He's already just been converted to CB from WR, gotta get the guy settled in.