Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The officiating was just one of the worst I have seen this year in a Bears game......The only drive that the Vikings scored a TD on was kept alive by some really godawful penalties.....

The roughing the passer penalty was just brutal.

It started with the awful call on White on the Howard screen. That was a momentum and possible game changer. Credit to the Bears for playing over the refs yesterday.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Wims showed as much or more in this one game than White has/had his entire Bears career...

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Wims showed as much or more in this one game than White has/had his entire Bears career...

This. I was glad to see White got a chance to play yesterday and I do hope he goes on to have a decent career somewhere else, but Wims still managed to contribute in a larger way yesterday.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I seen him get flagged for being held and pulled to the ground by Hill! That flag on him was bullshit!

The candy stripers were attempting to decide the outcome of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On the last pass to White, the corner held him and then interfered when the ball was in the air. White was absolutely mauled.

Absolutely should have received the call but fight harder, lean back into bounds with that frame and strength and get the call. Should have got it anyway but he shouldn't be getting pulled down or run out that easily.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:speechless:

jbd

Liked Posts:

I have been a fan of Wims since he flashed in preseason. He is athletic, gets separation, has good hands and is tall at 6'4.
I am not a fan of bellamy stealing Wims reps all year...Am I wrong? Why is bellamy still here?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I have been a fan of Wims since he flashed in preseason. He is athletic, gets separation, has good hands and is tall at 6'4.
I am not a fan of bellamy stealing Wims reps all year...Am I wrong? Why is bellamy still here?

he went back to shit Bellamy real quick. :lmao: his play on ST I would venture is the only reason he was kept from the previous garbage pile. another interesting sidenote about carryovers is McManis has played for 4 different Bears coaches, but he at least is actually good at playing CB in addition to ST.

it was amusing yesterday when everyone was asking why they didn't pull the starters. the entire receiving corp. was backups already, and they looked great.

jbd

Liked Posts:
I have never liked bellamy and always thought he was overrated..go wims..go bears!