White Sox TV Play by Play Announcer

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
This was a bit of a shock. I can understand that Hawk would eventually want an easier schedule, but I don't get that he'll do the AWAY games...and skip the HOME games. It just seems bassackwards. :shrug:

I'm gonna hold my opinion on the minister of silly walks until I hear him do a real game.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was a bit of a shock. I can understand that Hawk would eventually want an easier schedule, but I don't get that he'll do the AWAY games...and skip the HOME games. It just seems bassackwards. :shrug:

I'm gonna hold my opinion on the minister of silly walks until I hear him do a real game.

It's right there in the last paragraph of the article.

Harrelson, 74, is still expected to work most road games. The longtime Sox broadcaster opted to travel on the road throughout the season instead of making the 180-mile round trip from his home in Granger, Indiana to U.S. Cellular Field for each home game

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Look that up in the dictionary, and you will get a popup of the beak in living color.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Anyone happen to watch MSU/Iowa in basketball last night? I guess Benetti was on the broadcast. I mssed it, was watching hockey.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone happen to watch MSU/Iowa in basketball last night? I guess Benetti was on the broadcast. I mssed it, was watching hockey.

I looked him up on youtube. Sounds pretty good.

I am just happy that there will be less Hawk. How long was this multi year deal Hawk just signed?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I looked him up on youtube. Sounds pretty good.

I am just happy that there will be less Hawk. How long was this multi year deal Hawk just signed?

I like the Hawk:) Maybe this is kind of like his farewell tour seeing he's doing only road games?

soxjim007

Liked Posts:
You would think he would just drive to Chicago for the start of the homestand and go home when the homestand ends. I think he and/or the Sox could afford the hotel rooms...or they could turn a suite into a hotel room for him. He's going to spend a lot more time traveling all over the place now!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
You would think he would just drive to Chicago for the start of the homestand and go home when the homestand ends. I think he and/or the Sox could afford the hotel rooms...or they could turn a suite into a hotel room for him. He's going to spend a lot more time traveling all over the place now!

Welcome to the Site!