Why do Bears fan expect Trubisky to be Aaron Rodgers after 2 years???

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Everyone seems to compare Mitch Trubisky after 2 years to Rodgers who sat for 4 years before starting. Why are people so critical of a 2nd year QB and what are their true expectations right now? All the elite QBs (Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Big Big) didn’t get elite until at least year 4-6. Are Bears fans really that dumb??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And we're off!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Show me one post where someone did that.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I really think mitch should be more like erin

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I can pull up a lot of complaints about Trubs expecting him to be a finished product after 2 years

People are already calling him Blake bortles. The point I’m making is it takes years to determine if someone is a bust or Elite.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Cause Patrick Mahomes and '17 Deshaun Watson. If Bortles, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, even Garappolo were drafted same year as Trubisky, you wouldn't hear shit.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I've seen no one compare him to Rodgers. Bears fans compare him to Mahomes and Watson

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
I think the problem is that we have been quarterback starved for more than half a century. I loved Jimmy Mac, but even he wasn't what you'd call elite. Grossman and Cutler fucked our minds up so much with unrealized potential that psychologically we can't fathom having a really good QB unless they come out of the gate with a perfect rating every single game.
I think Mitchell'n Man is going to be that guy for us...sooner than you may think. It's a young offense. I personally can't believe we're on top of the division right now. Much better than I expected going into this season. If we keep the core together, next year or the year after we will all look back on our doubts and laugh at ourselves.

Reactions: DC

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It comes with the territory of being a 2nd overall pick and top QB taken. If you had titled this post, "Why do people expect Jordan Howard to be like Todd Gurley," I would agree with you. Big difference when you were a 5th round pick, but people occasionally complain about him. We got a ton of value out of that pick. You'll never hear me complain about him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will never understand why posters hold a draft position against a player. They had no part in making that pick other than being desirable. This woulda, shoulda, coulda shit also gets old. Kids young, green and improving. No one knows where he'll peak.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand why posters hold a draft position against a player. They had no part in making that pick other than being desirable.

They don't. They hold it against the GM.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish that were so. The animosity is not that clearly directed.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I can pull up a lot of complaints about Trubs expecting him to be a finished product after 2 years

People are already calling him Blake bortles. The point I’m making is it takes years to determine if someone is a bust or Elite.

I've said he SOMETIMES is as inaccurate as Bortles..or Tebow. I have been NOT said he is always like them.

Why do Bears fan exaggerate and distort what others say just to make them feel better about their QBs serious accuracy issues?

Username

Liked Posts:
I will never understand why posters hold a draft position against a player. They had no part in making that pick other than being desirable.

Mitch left college a year early.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because most are fucking stupid.