Aaron Rodgers

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
And you say alot of cringy shit. Meantime, the players themselves, often contradict you..

no, they just repeat lines they were told. the nfl is one company. the players dont give a f- where they play as long as 7 digits are involved.
its pro sports, not rah rah high school

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I like the Bears team this year. I think it's dynamic & the defense is top notch.
I also will never forget 2010. Burnt into my brain, that GB has to be double tapped. The corpse given last rites by a priest, and the body burned. The ashes consumed by a fat man with deep dish & beer on his breath. Shit out & buried in the frozen tundra. Then I will count them out for the season. And even mathematically eliminated from the play-offs I would still expect them to beat Chicago. Because until the Bears win at least once ya can't say shit. And until the Bears win consistently vs GB ya can't talk shit.

12/16/18 put up or shut up until next year.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
no, they just repeat lines they were told. the nfl is one company. the players dont give a f- where they play as long as 7 digits are involved.
its pro sports, not rah rah high school

Indeed, Akeim Hick's hates Roger's.. because he was told so. Bang up stuff.

I'm not saying friendships don't exist but many players buy into rivalries. That's not a conspiracy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, no to both things. They exchange jerseys after the game and I do believe Mack called Clay Mathews "My dog"

True but with that quote on the bulletin board. Rodgers will be
giphy.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No, no to both things. They exchange jerseys after the game and I do believe Mack called Clay Mathews "My dog"
A player disliking a rival team doesn't mean he hates every player on that team. It's not a hard concept.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears starters might no be playing when that comes around

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
There is something seriously wrong in Green Bay. As nice as he can be sometimes, I didn't care for Roger's arrogance in describing the next 5 games. His sarcasm about beating us in Chicago showed through clearly. On the sidelines, he does not engage his team mates. He is sarcastic with the press. He sits alone on the bench, doesn't talk to anyone. He and McCarthy don't look to be on the same page. Rogers looks defeated as if can't wait for the season to end. The look on McCarthy's face is one of complete trepidation as nothing is going right for his team. The fan base is almost entirely negative. I think Rogers is hurt. His knee can't be healed up. His mobility is down which results in more hits and sacks. I think the 13 screws holding his throwing arm collar bone together is affecting his passing. They may wind up in the cellar of the NFC.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Hi Aaron, welcome to sub-mediocrity. The only way you see the playoffs again is if you buy tickets or ask to be traded.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears starters might no be playing when that comes around
Bears will be 8-5 and definite playing starters, 9-4 and not having secured even a playoff spot, playing starters, or 10-3 and having beat the Rams at worst 1 game out of a 1st rnd bye and playing starters.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
I do not believe that the Packers have a good shot at making the playoffs, let alone winning the division. The math is just against them at this point. That is why I preferred them to lose last night.

Current Wildcard:
5. Vikings (6-4-1)
6: Washington (6-5)
7: Seattle (6-5)
8: Carolina (6-5)
9: Philly (5-6)
10: Green Bay (4-6-1)

They have to get to 6. Atlanta, Chicago, and the Jets (road game) will be tough wins for them. Realistically, they need to get to 9 wins to even have a prayer so they MUST win out. There is no other formula to get them to the playoffs while the other teams ahead of them will likely only need 3 and you can bet one of them will probably get to 10 wins.

I think 10-6 (or 10-5-1 or 9-6-1) will be 5th seed and 9-7 will be 6th seed this year.

Seattle should finish with at minimum of 9-7 and possible 10 wins if they can beat Minnesota (likely determines who gets 5th seed).

Carolina's road is harder with two games against New Orleans (but maybe NO sits the last game if they lock up the conference).

Minny's fate is determined by that Seattle game. They need to win it. If not, they have to win the Bears game, win on the road at Detroit, AND beat a decent Miami team at home.

Washington just needs to beat Philly to make it. They play eachother twice down the stretch including next week. If Washington manages to pull out that game, they should get to 9 wins.

Philly's situation is similar to the Packers in that they have no room for error. They can afford to lose one game, but they have the toughest schedule of all (WAS, DAL, LAR, HOU, and then WAS to close it out). I do not think they can close out the season with four wins with as banged up as they are. The Rams game will be a loss, so it will come down to whether or not they can win three division games and then hold serve against Houston at home. Next's weeks game against Washington will determine their playoff fate.

The only thing that can make this more interesting is that the East is still wide open for anyone to take it between Philly, Dallas, and Washington. Dallas seems like the best team among the three, but you never know how it can swing.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears will be 8-5 and definite playing starters, 9-4 and not having secured even a playoff spot, playing starters, or 10-3 and having beat the Rams at worst 1 game out of a 1st rnd bye and playing starters.
Yeah, starters definitely will be playing against GB. Decent chance they aren't though against the Vikings, unless the seeds aren't set yet.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure the issue. Is Rodgers suppose to think his season is over? He is a whiny bitch but he is a whiny bitch that has every reason to believe it is not over until they are mathematically eliminated.

Bears just need to take care of business as any slip up against Giants and Niners and we could easily find ourselves in a tight spot having to beat one or 2 of the Rams, Packers and Vikings.

So let's take care of business and stop worrying about Rodger!

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s as delusional as his fan base. This is a new year. Only morons stuck in the past would think this Bears team isn’t better than Green Bay.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I said something similar, rivalries in sports don't exist on the minds of players, just delusional fans.

You're wrong. Not an NFL player, but one of my best friends is a professional basketball player and I asked him if his hatred for team XYZ was as strong as that of the fans or if he was indifferent about it and he told me he absolutely hates that team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure the issue. Is Rodgers suppose to think his season is over? He is a whiny bitch but he is a whiny bitch that has every reason to believe it is not over until they are mathematically eliminated.

Bears just need to take care of business as any slip up against Giants and Niners and we could easily find ourselves in a tight spot having to beat one or 2 of the Rams, Packers and Vikings.

So let's take care of business and stop worrying about Rodger!
The problem was the bear slight. If you want to bend over, go right ahead but
705442V.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well until we beat him, he is justified in slighting us. Entirely possible we make the playoffs and lose to Rodgers twice in which case he will still feel like he has the Bears number. Of course, he will be feeling that way while watching us in the playoffs on his TV.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is trying to stay positive for his team. What was he supposed to say?