How will you react?

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
1. Be upset because Nagy 'showed his hand' to the Rams, when he should have kept a lid on everything and then surprised the Rams when they met in the postseason.

2. Be upset because Nagy probably did something stupid during the game that could be perceived as the difference between winning and losing.

3. Be upset because if the Bears were going to get blown out anyways, they should have rested Trubisky and Mack.

If we are worried about the effects of showing your hand we should probably find a new coach.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately I think itll go like the Patriots game. Not from a special teams perspective but just in a way that itll be close and the Bears will have a lead at some pt. But just like against New England I never thought the Bears were going to win. They're close but not quite there yet. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
If the Bears don’t get slaughtered I’ll be happy as fuck.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A complete blow out would be really disappointing because that has not happened to the Nagy Bears yet. It would kill any momentum this team had going after beating the Vikes and sweeping the Lions...that is not already on Life Support for ending the streak against a lame team.

(Also...SNF might shy away from Chicago for another season or six)

So far...even the Bear losses were great games. Just give me a great game and a loss would not be so bad.

If a Bear Win happens...Super Bowl or Bust Baby!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A blow out would be disappointing.

As Vu said, this team has not been blown out and has shown that they do not quit or have the necessary lack of discipline or attention to detail for that to happen.

It would be disappointing to see that late in the season.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think we will lose this game never being in control, but within striking distance. Like 10 to 13 points. I think the offense will be flat mid-game & Biscuit will struggle.

I expect to log into CSS, see the usual immediate overreactions, followed by "Trubisky is still injured" excuses.

You think there will be a meltdown for losing against a juggernaut? There wasn’t much after losing to a 3 win team of bums

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be intoxicated...

Winner! The obvious choice for those who imbibe!

And there is no way Nagy holds his cards close to the vest and puts a victory in jeopardy. "You play to win the game". Or you lack the Warrior Spirit.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If they win, Super Bowl talk will start. If they lose and it's not particularly close, I actually don't think the reaction will be that bad because it'll be clear that the Bears just aren't elite yet.

The worst will be if the lose and it's really close. People will go apeshit.

No way. The worst is a loss by blowoiut and it's not even close including the number of people and level of inensity apeshit will reach.

I mean I kinda see what you mean, but I think that has been because close losses have been results of pure stupidity at football in general at points. A close loss with well-played football overall will be different than a stupid close loss like MIA or GB and far better than any blowout loss imo

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I fear a blowout here. I really do. I wish to God I didn't but after my post about Bears control their destiny - while true - I just have a bad feeling I can't shake. Would love help to change my mental state here. Thanks in advance.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Win - Be pretty thrilled
Lose - Ok
Lose in blowout - Ok

Exactly this. Getting pissed off about your favorite sports team losing is silly.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
No way. The worst is a loss by blowoiut and it's not even close including the number of people and level of inensity apeshit will reach.

I mean I kinda see what you mean, but I think that has been because close losses have been results of pure stupidity at football in general at points. A close loss with well-played football overall will be different than a stupid close loss like MIA or GB and far better than any blowout loss imo

You haven't seen Ape until we lose sunday and then again to the Pack. That will be next generation style rage.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
You haven't seen Ape until we lose sunday and then again to the Pack. That will be next generation style rage.

I won't be upset if we lose to the Rams, but I will be pissed if we lose to Green Bay, just because they're a bad team and it's a game the Bears can't afford to lose if they want the division.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
1. I will call it a fluke
2. I will say the Bears are now going to be emotionally deflated for the rest of the season and will go 8-8 and miss the playoffs
3. I will say the Bears are frauds

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If we win we are legit SB contenders. If we lose a tight one we are a year away like I thought we were anyways. A blow out would piss me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Crack the Crown Royal, sit and wrap my head around the fact that the Bears could win the Super Bowl this season, try and figure out how Spartan will twist this to a negative.

2. Stress Eat till the final whistle, realize that we are probably a year away, look at the fixable negatives to take the next step.

3. Hate eat till the final whistle, get angry at the guys who play worse, then slowly calm down and realize that this is a bonus year in the teams maturation.

Well said.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
win = "superbowl"
loss = "fire Pace"

Same as every week

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will never understand why if we win this game we are legit Super Bowl contenders and if we lose we are not Super Bowl contenders as some people are saying. Say we win, chances are we would have to play the Rams again to make it to the Super Bowl. What are the odds we can beat this team twice? I'll say not likely. If we lose a close one and find a recipe to beat them, I like our odds better the 2nd time around in the playoffs.