The Packers could EASILY beat us

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
McCarthy was the answer? When did i say that? The answer to what? Hes been hear from 06 to his firing a week ago lol.

We are running the table, just a bit later then planned. Good thing we have our bitch on tap to cure what ails us as always.

You think the Bears are going to save your team in week 17 by beating the Vikings? Fuck no. Nagy would play Bray if by some miracle Daniel kept it close.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
The packers are better than their record and their defense is pretty good and they could beat us if they play better. But any team can beat anyone in any given week in the nfl for a million reasons.

A lucky bounce or two changes the game drastically. Game plans get thrown out of the window etc etc.

That being said, we are the better team and hopefully we come out on top and I think they will. Blowing out teams is difficult and most of the time the games are closer than they appear in blowouts.

I’d consider the rams game a blowout in terms of domination but not score thanks to poor play by our qb. But it was first game back on national television with a lot riding on winning or losing and I think it got the better of him but he did enough to win help win the game by keeping drives alive and running well. What I read today and goes unseen was Nagy saying that Trubisky almost always calls the right protection and either kills a play based on defense or he audibles into the correct play of 2-5 plays given to him by Nagy.

What is encouraging to me is the above Nagy statement and that when he does throw int’s it’s because of overthrows but he’s usually picking the correct player on the play to throw to except for the one Interception to roby what’s his name, that throw was stupid bc too risky for field position and virtually no pass could have been completed to his receiver and he knew it as he was locked onto the receiver the whole play.

I bet the playoffs, trubisky will be lights out as Nagy will script far more drives and plays given the opponentthey’re playing.

I also think that trunisky will be asked to go with more one read receiver plays maybe two read plays and he will be given green light to tuck the ball and run if said player is covered.

Not too many qb’s in this league are good enough to go through progressions during the play itself. Too much to process in too short a period of time to be honest and more importantly I think it leads to mistakes more often than not for most qb’s.

We will win the Super Bowl and we will do it convincingly. It’ll probably be more due to the defense but who cares? Will we not celebrate as much of trubisky plays well or we win like we did this past Sunday?

This team is more well balanced and scary on both sides of the ball. Offensively, this team is scary as hell because of trubisky and his unknowns than most qb’s in the playoffs. Teams do NOT. Want to play the bears bc if both the defense first and then also because of the explosiveness of the offense too!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Yep. Bears are done. We will not make the playoffs and the Packers will. They will OWN us.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You all need to stop acting like this game will be a blowout win. It is far far from that. The game could go against us for several reasons:

1. We are coming off an emotional high playing our best game and beating the best team in the NFL. It is hard to sustain that.

2. The Packers are 0-6 on the road. Their last 4 road games were against 11-2 Rams, 9-4 Patriots, 8-5 Seahawks and 6-6-1 Vikings. They have had the lead or been tied in the 4th quarter of all of them. They are due for a road victory.

3. The Packers know they have to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs.

4. The Packers have a new coach and will play hard for him.

5. We almost always get unlucky vs the Packers. They have our number until proven otherwise.

Now, we have 2 things in our favor. Rodgers comments about always winning at Soldier Field (although it's true) and the fact that we can clinch the division with a win without help from Minnesota.

Personally, I like our chances because we have a better all around team. I am not going to sit here though and say that this game is going to be a blowout or Rodgers will get injured, etc. I am smarter than that. I would take a 1 point win right now no questions asked.

The certainty in which that was written, was good for an LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I am starting to think that CCS is a better place when the Bears aren't any good...this past week has been terrible.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky does his usual, we absolutely could lose this game. He only balls out against last place caliber teams. The Packers are probably better than their record. Every time we play a worthy opponent Captain Overthrow shows up.

Our defense will have to win this one, and Rodgers isn't going to be affected by the weather or intimidated like Goff was. I knew Goff was done in the beginning of the 3rd. He hadn't done shit all game and looked rattled. As we know from week one, bad halves don't affect Rodgers mentally.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OPs been MIA since I undressed him and denied his hug.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OPs been MIA since I undressed him and denied his hug.

She checked in to far camp where she will eat cottage cheese and celery stalks until she cheats or gets skinnier. We may see her again in a month.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It's a QB league and AR is their QB. We have the better team and coach. But it will be a game.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Easily might be to strong...
The last decade has shown you certainly can’t count AR out.
The Bears best show up.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky does his usual, we absolutely could lose this game. He only balls out against last place caliber teams. The Packers are probably better than their record. Every time we play a worthy opponent Captain Overthrow shows up.

Our defense will have to win this one, and Rodgers isn't going to be affected by the weather or intimidated like Goff was. I knew Goff was done in the beginning of the 3rd. He hadn't done shit all game and looked rattled. As we know from week one, bad halves don't affect Rodgers mentally.

So if Trubisky puts up 234yds 2 TD's and 1 INT with a 92.1 passer rating, you think the Bears lose? Cuz that's his "usual"...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Packers are one game out of a playoff spot and could very well be tied for the last spot with two games left if they win. They need some breaks but they will come into this game fired up against the Bears, knowing they are still in it. The Bears have to play well from the get go. I think they will. The offensive should have a bounce back game, they have been out of sync the last two games.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
My concern is that AR is basically calling the plays and knows that getting the ball out quick, before Mack and the rush can get to him is the way to move the ball on the Bears. He and his receivers showed how (relatively) easy this was in the second half of game one.

Also, the immobile Manning took advantage of a moving pocket to evade and somewhat neutralize the pressure. Rodgers will make use of both so it could be a tough game for our D. And Aaron will take advantage of McManus, for sure.

All this said, I’m hopeful that Vic and his staff will have the guys ready.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Packers are one game out of a playoff spot and could very well be tied for the last spot with two games left if they win. They need some breaks but they will come into this game fired up against the Bears, knowing they are still in it. The Bears have to play well from the get go. I think they will. The offensive should have a bounce back game, they have been out of sync the last two games.

I do t think GB is really that close to a playoff spot. They don’t control their own destiny really. SEA has almost locked up one WC spot and GB is at the back of the large group fighting for that last spot.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I do t think GB is really that close to a playoff spot. They don’t control their own destiny really. SEA has almost locked up one WC spot and GB is at the back of the large group fighting for that last spot.

Mathematically, they have a whopping 3 point something Something something chance.

They need to win out and have a ton of help.

It's over.

Warp Daddy

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bears will win this , games are played on the field not in forums . They will get revenge for week one brain fart

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mathematically, they have a whopping 3 point something Something something chance.

They need to win out and have a ton of help.

It's over.

Also, even if we manage to lose this game (we won't), they better pray we aren't playing for anything come week 17. They more than likely will need us to beat the Vikings.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You all need to stop acting like this game will be a blowout win. It is far far from that. The game could go against us for several reasons:

1. We are coming off an emotional high playing our best game and beating the best team in the NFL. It is hard to sustain that.

2. The Packers are 0-6 on the road. Their last 4 road games were against 11-2 Rams, 9-4 Patriots, 8-5 Seahawks and 6-6-1 Vikings. They have had the lead or been tied in the 4th quarter of all of them. They are due for a road victory.

3. The Packers know they have to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs.

4. The Packers have a new coach and will play hard for him.

5. We almost always get unlucky vs the Packers. They have our number until proven otherwise.

Now, we have 2 things in our favor. Rodgers comments about always winning at Soldier Field (although it's true) and the fact that we can clinch the division with a win without help from Minnesota.

Personally, I like our chances because we have a better all around team. I am not going to sit here though and say that this game is going to be a blowout or Rodgers will get injured, etc. I am smarter than that. I would take a 1 point win right now no questions asked.

Well, it's hard to argue with reasoning such as "they are 0-6 on the road, and I am using that as a reason they will win, because 'they are due' "

I am due to beat Lebron James in a 1-1 basketball game using that logic.