Seems like some need Mitch to win a superbowl in order to get off his ass

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That’s actually pretty damn solid for playoffs... I think the only one higher this weekend was Wilson at 105.

No that just means there was a lot of mediocre QB play this weekend.

msadows

Liked Posts:
His passer rating was 89.9 which is below league average this year. Are you giving him some Bear homer adjustment.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401038954

Simple request. Perhaps next year, Mitch and the O can score more than the 31st ranked offense in the NFL in the playoffs. That would be a great start. Bears fans so accustomed to shit offense that ya'll literally praising a guy that oversaw again what would be the 31st ranked offense with a passer rating that would be below league average.

Newsflash. Every QB in the NFL is capable of making plays. The good ones make enough so that their teams score more than 15-18 points. It is like ya'll think that just because Mitch makes a few beautiful passes, he is blameless.

True don’t blame the coach for his sheit game plan, or the receivers for getting no separation, or the running game....nah, just call Mitch mediocre. It’s what you did all season so it’s the easy out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure game managers don’t lead their team on two potential game winning drives.

You could be happy about the future, and seeing we have a potential franchise quarterback considering how his peers have performed in the playoffs, but nah, fuck it, say he played bad and he is a game manager

No but game managers are guys that end up with 15-18 points scored against a porous secondary where he should have scored like 28.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears needed a kicker all season. They got Parkey, who cost them a game earlier this year, and ended the playoff run tonight.
I can't look at any other position until there's a new kicker who doesn't miss 11 kicks.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure game managers don’t lead their team on two potential game winning drives.

You could be happy about the future, and seeing we have a potential franchise quarterback considering how his peers have performed in the playoffs, but nah, fuck it, say he played bad and he is a game manager

How good of a QB do you think Nick Foles is? Because he lead his team, on the road, against the best defense in football, on a TD drive. I'm just curious because people take "game manager" and tend to assume it means Trent Dilfer on the 00 Ravens but I think it just means they do what's called, nothing more - nothing less.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No that just means there was a lot of mediocre QB play this weekend.

Or maybe....defenses came to play...like they always do in the playoffs? Shocking, I know.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
His passer rating was 89.9 which is below league average this year. Are you giving him some Bear homer adjustment.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401038954

Simple request. Perhaps next year, Mitch and the O can score more than the 31st ranked offense in the NFL in the playoffs. That would be a great start. Bears fans so accustomed to shit offense that ya'll literally praising a guy that oversaw again what would be the 31st ranked offense with a passer rating that would be below league average.

Newsflash. Every QB in the NFL is capable of making plays. The good ones make enough so that their teams score more than 15-18 points. It is like ya'll think that just because Mitch makes a few beautiful passes, he is blameless.

Foles had a 77.7

msadows

Liked Posts:
No but game managers are guys that end up with 15-18 points scored against a porous secondary where he should have scored like 28.

So again, you are having issues with the game plan and not the qb.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
True don’t blame the coach for his sheit game plan, or the receivers for getting no separation, or the running game....nah, just call Mitch mediocre. It’s what you did all season so it’s the easy out.

No I have called Nagy out and the lack of running game. No one creates threads defending them like the Mitch fanatics do. The O was largely shit all game. I suspect we agree regarding those other guys being shit but you have this strange desire to defend Mitch at all costs so here we are.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It’s crazy how so many people here said Parkey will cost us a game if we make the playoffs. And the shit happens.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

DanTown

Liked Posts:
It's gonna be weird if the Saints just blow out the Eagles, especially if they do it through the air.

I tend to think the Mitch debate is people who believe in what he will one day possibly become arguing against people as he is now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How good of a QB do you think Nick Foles is? Because he lead his team, on the road, against the best defense in football, on a TD drive. I'm just curious because people take "game manager" and tend to assume it means Trent Dilfer on the 00 Ravens but I think it just means they do what's called, nothing more - nothing less.

Foles isn’t bad. Best backup in the league. Better then some starters too. He isn’t however fortunate to have a coach who is far superior in game planning and adjusting to what the defense does than ours. Not to say Nagy is bad, but Doug is levels better if this was a chess game.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Comparing Foles rating on the road playing the Bears D to Mitch's rating playing at home against the Eagles secondary is one of those funny things where you tend to see how honest people truly are in their evaluation.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one claimed Foles was good. He played like shit for most of the game as well.

I have issues with the game plan and the QB. It is not either or.
Except the fact they didn’t exploit the deep pass early on a shit secondary is mostly on the game plan.

swz01

Liked Posts:
No I have called Nagy out and the lack of running game. No one creates threads defending them like the Mitch fanatics do. The O was largely shit all game. I suspect we agree regarding those other guys being shit but you have this strange desire to defend Mitch at all costs so here we are.

Would be nice if our between the tackles runner doesn't go down on weak arm tackles and give away easy TD's. What's your excuse for Howard? Looks like Nagy tried to give him a chance to get going in 1st half and he sucked as usual.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Foles had a 77.7

Can people bring this up every time someone says you can’t win a game with a subpar QB rating and throwing 2 picks. Especially in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Foles isn’t bad. Best backup in the league. Better then some starters too. He isn’t however fortunate to have a coach who is far superior in game planning and adjusting to what the defense does than ours. Not to say Nagy is bad, but Doug is levels better if this was a chess game.

What was your issue with the game plan today?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or maybe....defenses came to play...like they always do in the playoffs? Shocking, I know.

Defenses come to play every week. That is their job. Doesn't change the fact 15-18 points is shitty offense.